Katy Perry Dressed as Old Lady on 'One That Got Away' Video Shoot
Katy Perry has kicked off video shoot for her latest single "The One That Got Away". Unlike its official cover art which depicts an image of the popstar in her young sophisticated look, the clip might see her as on old woman with wrinkled face.
In some on-set pictures, the "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)" hitmaker is seen sporting a white wig, conservative dress and old-age make-up. Plotline for the video remains scarce, but reports suggest it might be a flashback story of recalling a lost love.
"The One That Got Away" is taken from Perry's 2010 summer album "Teenage Dream". "I'm so pleased to select 'The One That Got Away' as my 6th single because this song shows a very different side of me that I haven't shown with my past singles on this record," she said.
More Katy Perry News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'