Katy Perry Dressed as Old Lady on 'One That Got Away' Video Shoot
Katy Perry has kicked off video shoot for her latest single "The One That Got Away". Unlike its official cover art which depicts an image of the popstar in her young sophisticated look, the clip might see her as on old woman with wrinkled face.
In some on-set pictures, the "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)" hitmaker is seen sporting a white wig, conservative dress and old-age make-up. Plotline for the video remains scarce, but reports suggest it might be a flashback story of recalling a lost love.
"The One That Got Away" is taken from Perry's 2010 summer album "Teenage Dream". "I'm so pleased to select 'The One That Got Away' as my 6th single because this song shows a very different side of me that I haven't shown with my past singles on this record," she said.
More Katy Perry News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival