Katy Perry Dressed as Old Lady on 'One That Got Away' Video Shoot
Katy Perry has kicked off video shoot for her latest single "The One That Got Away". Unlike its official cover art which depicts an image of the popstar in her young sophisticated look, the clip might see her as on old woman with wrinkled face.
In some on-set pictures, the "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)" hitmaker is seen sporting a white wig, conservative dress and old-age make-up. Plotline for the video remains scarce, but reports suggest it might be a flashback story of recalling a lost love.
"The One That Got Away" is taken from Perry's 2010 summer album "Teenage Dream". "I'm so pleased to select 'The One That Got Away' as my 6th single because this song shows a very different side of me that I haven't shown with my past singles on this record," she said.
More Katy Perry News
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?