Katy Perry Dressed as Old Lady on 'One That Got Away' Video Shoot
Katy Perry has kicked off video shoot for her latest single "The One That Got Away". Unlike its official cover art which depicts an image of the popstar in her young sophisticated look, the clip might see her as on old woman with wrinkled face.
In some on-set pictures, the "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)" hitmaker is seen sporting a white wig, conservative dress and old-age make-up. Plotline for the video remains scarce, but reports suggest it might be a flashback story of recalling a lost love.
"The One That Got Away" is taken from Perry's 2010 summer album "Teenage Dream". "I'm so pleased to select 'The One That Got Away' as my 6th single because this song shows a very different side of me that I haven't shown with my past singles on this record," she said.
More Katy Perry News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair