Katy Perry Dressed as Old Lady on 'One That Got Away' Video Shoot
Katy Perry has kicked off video shoot for her latest single "The One That Got Away". Unlike its official cover art which depicts an image of the popstar in her young sophisticated look, the clip might see her as on old woman with wrinkled face.
In some on-set pictures, the "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)" hitmaker is seen sporting a white wig, conservative dress and old-age make-up. Plotline for the video remains scarce, but reports suggest it might be a flashback story of recalling a lost love.
"The One That Got Away" is taken from Perry's 2010 summer album "Teenage Dream". "I'm so pleased to select 'The One That Got Away' as my 6th single because this song shows a very different side of me that I haven't shown with my past singles on this record," she said.
More Katy Perry News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?