'Person of Interest' 1.02 Preview: Reese and Finch Deal With 'Ghosts'
Reese (James Caviezel) and Finch (Michael Emerson)'s adventure to prevent crimes has just begun on "Prime Suspect", but the two have already been left puzzled by The Machine. In the second episode of the series, the pair are given the Social Security number of a teenager who was killed two years ago, leading them to question the infallibility of the tool.
Finch flashes back to The Machine's origin and how it was developed, while Reese visits a girl to ensure that no one will hurt her again before danger soon comes to himself. Elsewhere, Reese hits his enemy's car with a truck, telling him, "You really need to watch where you're going."
"Ghosts" will air next Thursday, September 29 at 9/8c on CBS. The pilot which has just been aired on September 22 night receives mostly positive responses, with Ken Tucker of Entertainment Weekly saying it "has a multi-faceted appeal."
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?