'Person of Interest' 1.02 Preview: Reese and Finch Deal With 'Ghosts'
Reese (James Caviezel) and Finch (Michael Emerson)'s adventure to prevent crimes has just begun on "Prime Suspect", but the two have already been left puzzled by The Machine. In the second episode of the series, the pair are given the Social Security number of a teenager who was killed two years ago, leading them to question the infallibility of the tool.
Finch flashes back to The Machine's origin and how it was developed, while Reese visits a girl to ensure that no one will hurt her again before danger soon comes to himself. Elsewhere, Reese hits his enemy's car with a truck, telling him, "You really need to watch where you're going."
"Ghosts" will air next Thursday, September 29 at 9/8c on CBS. The pilot which has just been aired on September 22 night receives mostly positive responses, with Ken Tucker of Entertainment Weekly saying it "has a multi-faceted appeal."
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo