'Person of Interest' 1.02 Preview: Reese and Finch Deal With 'Ghosts'
Reese (James Caviezel) and Finch (Michael Emerson)'s adventure to prevent crimes has just begun on "Prime Suspect", but the two have already been left puzzled by The Machine. In the second episode of the series, the pair are given the Social Security number of a teenager who was killed two years ago, leading them to question the infallibility of the tool.
Finch flashes back to The Machine's origin and how it was developed, while Reese visits a girl to ensure that no one will hurt her again before danger soon comes to himself. Elsewhere, Reese hits his enemy's car with a truck, telling him, "You really need to watch where you're going."
"Ghosts" will air next Thursday, September 29 at 9/8c on CBS. The pilot which has just been aired on September 22 night receives mostly positive responses, with Ken Tucker of Entertainment Weekly saying it "has a multi-faceted appeal."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet