'Person of Interest' 1.02 Preview: Reese and Finch Deal With 'Ghosts'
Reese (James Caviezel) and Finch (Michael Emerson)'s adventure to prevent crimes has just begun on "Prime Suspect", but the two have already been left puzzled by The Machine. In the second episode of the series, the pair are given the Social Security number of a teenager who was killed two years ago, leading them to question the infallibility of the tool.
Finch flashes back to The Machine's origin and how it was developed, while Reese visits a girl to ensure that no one will hurt her again before danger soon comes to himself. Elsewhere, Reese hits his enemy's car with a truck, telling him, "You really need to watch where you're going."
"Ghosts" will air next Thursday, September 29 at 9/8c on CBS. The pilot which has just been aired on September 22 night receives mostly positive responses, with Ken Tucker of Entertainment Weekly saying it "has a multi-faceted appeal."
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions
- 'Cars 3' New Trailer Sees Lightning McQueen's Emotional Crisis