'Person of Interest' 1.02 Preview: Reese and Finch Deal With 'Ghosts'
Reese (James Caviezel) and Finch (Michael Emerson)'s adventure to prevent crimes has just begun on "Prime Suspect", but the two have already been left puzzled by The Machine. In the second episode of the series, the pair are given the Social Security number of a teenager who was killed two years ago, leading them to question the infallibility of the tool.
Finch flashes back to The Machine's origin and how it was developed, while Reese visits a girl to ensure that no one will hurt her again before danger soon comes to himself. Elsewhere, Reese hits his enemy's car with a truck, telling him, "You really need to watch where you're going."
"Ghosts" will air next Thursday, September 29 at 9/8c on CBS. The pilot which has just been aired on September 22 night receives mostly positive responses, with Ken Tucker of Entertainment Weekly saying it "has a multi-faceted appeal."
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape