Charlie Sheen Would Like to Guest Star on 'Two and a Half Men'
Charlie Sheen is willing to return to "Two and a Half Men" although he was unexpectedly fired earlier this year. Speaking to Matt Lauer in the Friday (September 16) episode of "Today", he is up to Lauer's idea of him making an "amazing guest appearance" on the CBS series.
"Absolutely. If they wanted or needed it or thought that was a good idea, I'd be completely on board for that," so the former husband of Denise Richards said. He further gushed, "There's your closer. I'll be in the final episode."
Sheen, however, is aware that there has been buzzing report that his character Charlie Harper will be killed off in the first episode of upcoming season 9. He added, "Unless I'm really dead. There's no body at the funeral. There's no urn."
The 46-year-old admitted he is looking forward to finding out what happens to Harper. "I'm really curious about what happened to me. I'm not just looking at it just as what they're doing forward but I'm looking at it as what I left behind and how they're going to figure it out," he explained before adding, "So really, my hat's off to them, if they can pull it off."
Sheen additionally sang praise to his replacement Ashton Kutcher who will play internet billionaire Walden Schmidt, gushing, "I think he's gonna be great. I think he's got such charisma, great comedic timing, and he's such a handsome young man."
The new season of "Two and a Half Men" will premiere Monday, September 19 at 9 P.M. On the same day, Comedy Central will air a roast of Charlie Sheen at 10 P.M.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign