MTV VMAs 2011: Pregnant Beyonce Performs 'Love on Top'
Beyonce Knowles delivered a solid performance when taking the stage during MTV Video Music Awards at LA's Nokia Theater. The R&B diva sang a soulful retro song called "Love on Top" which is taken from her new album "4". She closed her set by proudly showing off her baby bump.
The pregnant singer wore a glittery tux jacket on top of a white t-shirt matched with black pants and towering heels. At the end of the performance, she unbuttoned her jacket and rubbed her growing belly. Her hubby Jay-Z and fellow artist Lady GaGa were captured on camera cheering on her.
Beyonce won Best Choreography at the August 28 live telecast. She got the award through her "Run the World (Girls)" music video, and beat such competitors as GaGa ("Judas"), LMFAO ("Party Rock Anthem"), Bruno Mars ("The Lazy Song"), and Britney Spears ("Till the World End").
The other performers that night included Chris Brown, Lil Wayne and Kanye West. The other winners, meanwhile, are Adele, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Foo Fighters and Nicki Minaj, GaGa and Britney.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked