MTV VMAs 2011: Pregnant Beyonce Performs 'Love on Top'
Beyonce Knowles delivered a solid performance when taking the stage during MTV Video Music Awards at LA's Nokia Theater. The R&B diva sang a soulful retro song called "Love on Top" which is taken from her new album "4". She closed her set by proudly showing off her baby bump.
The pregnant singer wore a glittery tux jacket on top of a white t-shirt matched with black pants and towering heels. At the end of the performance, she unbuttoned her jacket and rubbed her growing belly. Her hubby Jay-Z and fellow artist Lady GaGa were captured on camera cheering on her.
Beyonce won Best Choreography at the August 28 live telecast. She got the award through her "Run the World (Girls)" music video, and beat such competitors as GaGa ("Judas"), LMFAO ("Party Rock Anthem"), Bruno Mars ("The Lazy Song"), and Britney Spears ("Till the World End").
The other performers that night included Chris Brown, Lil Wayne and Kanye West. The other winners, meanwhile, are Adele, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Foo Fighters and Nicki Minaj, GaGa and Britney.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'