MTV VMAs 2011: Jay-Z, Kanye West and Lil Wayne's Performances
More footage featuring performances from the live telecast of 2011 MTV Video Music Awards hit the web. Jay-Z and Kanye West collaborated in Otis Redding-assisted single "Otis" which is taken from their joint album "Watch the Throne".
Lil Wayne crooned his ballad track "How to Love" before spitting his "John" verses. The rapper catered the star-studded crowd near the end of the show. His performance was introduced by fellow Young Money MC, Drake.
The 28th annual MTV VMAs took place at LA's Nokia Theater. Beside seeing Jigga, Jeezy and Weezy performing, it also featured Lady GaGa, Beyonce Knowles, Adele, Chris Brown and Bruno Mars singing.
The Mother Monster opened the show with "You and I", Beyonce showed off her baby bump after finishing "Love on Top", Adele received standing ovation for her flawless "Someone Like You", Breezy pumped up with a medley of "F.A.M.E." tracks, and Bruno covered "Valerie" in honor of Amy Winehouse.
Jay-Z & Kanye:
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers