MTV VMAs 2011: Jay-Z, Kanye West and Lil Wayne's Performances
More footage featuring performances from the live telecast of 2011 MTV Video Music Awards hit the web. Jay-Z and Kanye West collaborated in Otis Redding-assisted single "Otis" which is taken from their joint album "Watch the Throne".
Lil Wayne crooned his ballad track "How to Love" before spitting his "John" verses. The rapper catered the star-studded crowd near the end of the show. His performance was introduced by fellow Young Money MC, Drake.
The 28th annual MTV VMAs took place at LA's Nokia Theater. Beside seeing Jigga, Jeezy and Weezy performing, it also featured Lady GaGa, Beyonce Knowles, Adele, Chris Brown and Bruno Mars singing.
The Mother Monster opened the show with "You and I", Beyonce showed off her baby bump after finishing "Love on Top", Adele received standing ovation for her flawless "Someone Like You", Breezy pumped up with a medley of "F.A.M.E." tracks, and Bruno covered "Valerie" in honor of Amy Winehouse.
Jay-Z & Kanye:
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna