MTV VMAs 2011: Jay-Z, Kanye West and Lil Wayne's Performances
More footage featuring performances from the live telecast of 2011 MTV Video Music Awards hit the web. Jay-Z and Kanye West collaborated in Otis Redding-assisted single "Otis" which is taken from their joint album "Watch the Throne".
Lil Wayne crooned his ballad track "How to Love" before spitting his "John" verses. The rapper catered the star-studded crowd near the end of the show. His performance was introduced by fellow Young Money MC, Drake.
The 28th annual MTV VMAs took place at LA's Nokia Theater. Beside seeing Jigga, Jeezy and Weezy performing, it also featured Lady GaGa, Beyonce Knowles, Adele, Chris Brown and Bruno Mars singing.
The Mother Monster opened the show with "You and I", Beyonce showed off her baby bump after finishing "Love on Top", Adele received standing ovation for her flawless "Someone Like You", Breezy pumped up with a medley of "F.A.M.E." tracks, and Bruno covered "Valerie" in honor of Amy Winehouse.
Jay-Z & Kanye:
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked