MTV VMAs 2011: Jay-Z, Kanye West and Lil Wayne's Performances
More footage featuring performances from the live telecast of 2011 MTV Video Music Awards hit the web. Jay-Z and Kanye West collaborated in Otis Redding-assisted single "Otis" which is taken from their joint album "Watch the Throne".
Lil Wayne crooned his ballad track "How to Love" before spitting his "John" verses. The rapper catered the star-studded crowd near the end of the show. His performance was introduced by fellow Young Money MC, Drake.
The 28th annual MTV VMAs took place at LA's Nokia Theater. Beside seeing Jigga, Jeezy and Weezy performing, it also featured Lady GaGa, Beyonce Knowles, Adele, Chris Brown and Bruno Mars singing.
The Mother Monster opened the show with "You and I", Beyonce showed off her baby bump after finishing "Love on Top", Adele received standing ovation for her flawless "Someone Like You", Breezy pumped up with a medley of "F.A.M.E." tracks, and Bruno covered "Valerie" in honor of Amy Winehouse.
Jay-Z & Kanye:
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby