MTV VMAs 2011: Jay-Z, Kanye West and Lil Wayne's Performances
More footage featuring performances from the live telecast of 2011 MTV Video Music Awards hit the web. Jay-Z and Kanye West collaborated in Otis Redding-assisted single "Otis" which is taken from their joint album "Watch the Throne".
Lil Wayne crooned his ballad track "How to Love" before spitting his "John" verses. The rapper catered the star-studded crowd near the end of the show. His performance was introduced by fellow Young Money MC, Drake.
The 28th annual MTV VMAs took place at LA's Nokia Theater. Beside seeing Jigga, Jeezy and Weezy performing, it also featured Lady GaGa, Beyonce Knowles, Adele, Chris Brown and Bruno Mars singing.
The Mother Monster opened the show with "You and I", Beyonce showed off her baby bump after finishing "Love on Top", Adele received standing ovation for her flawless "Someone Like You", Breezy pumped up with a medley of "F.A.M.E." tracks, and Bruno covered "Valerie" in honor of Amy Winehouse.
Jay-Z & Kanye:
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent