Aaron Paul: Season Five of 'Breaking Bad' Will Not Be the Last
Aaron Paul has given a light of hope that "Breaking Bad" will last longer than it is planned. While AMC has confirmed that the upcoming fifth season will be the last for the critically acclaimed series, the 31-year-old actor thinks there is more story to be made into two seasons.
"We want to end it on a good note," he told E! Online. "Our creator Vince [Gilligan] always said that the show would probably end around season four, but they stretched it out a bit longer, so there is a bit more story to tell. We will probably split it up between season five and season six."
During the interview, Paul also teased what will come next in the currently airing season four. "We just aired episode six of season four, and from episode one to six it was a slow burn. It is about to get really, really, really crazy- just like our fans want it," he gushed.
"There are going to be some explosions, maybe, maybe some blood," Paul, who plays Jesse Pinkman, further spilled the beans, before adding "A lot of craziness is about to happen."
AMC announced its decision to renew "Breaking Bad" for the fifth and final season earlier this month. In a statement, the network's president Charlie Collier said, "While it is sad to even contemplate the end of the series, we are so happy to have had the chance to go on this ride, and truly look forward to presenting the rest of this amazing story."
The upcoming season will consist of 16 episodes with production scheduled to kick off in early 2012.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media