Matt and Kim's New Song 'I'm a Goner' Ft. Soulja Boy
Matt and Kim's brand new song called "I'm a Goner" has just been released on Wednesday, August 17. Given away as part of Converse's "Three Artists. One Song" campaign, it features rapper Soulja Boy and rocker Andrew W.K.
"While our music sounds different, I do think we're coming at music from the same angle, which is we want to make music that people can shake their booties to," Matt said. Meanwhile, his duo partner Kim simply calls the music an "ultimate party song."
The song was recorded at the Converse Rubber Tracks studio in Brooklyn. An accompaying music video for the fun track has already been filmed, and is going to be made available for fans' viewing pleasure this coming Sunday, August 21.
Last year, it was Kid Cudi who made music for the Converse campaign. The "No One Believes Me" rapper crafted a song called "All Summer" along with two other artists Rostam Batmanglij and Bethany Cosentino.
"When you throw three creative people together it can be tough and nerve racking to get the artistic gears going," he said back then. "But we ended up vibing really well and I was totally pleased with the end result, a huge summer record for EVERYONE to rock out to. EVERYONE!"
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?