Matt and Kim's New Song 'I'm a Goner' Ft. Soulja Boy
Matt and Kim's brand new song called "I'm a Goner" has just been released on Wednesday, August 17. Given away as part of Converse's "Three Artists. One Song" campaign, it features rapper Soulja Boy and rocker Andrew W.K.
"While our music sounds different, I do think we're coming at music from the same angle, which is we want to make music that people can shake their booties to," Matt said. Meanwhile, his duo partner Kim simply calls the music an "ultimate party song."
The song was recorded at the Converse Rubber Tracks studio in Brooklyn. An accompaying music video for the fun track has already been filmed, and is going to be made available for fans' viewing pleasure this coming Sunday, August 21.
Last year, it was Kid Cudi who made music for the Converse campaign. The "No One Believes Me" rapper crafted a song called "All Summer" along with two other artists Rostam Batmanglij and Bethany Cosentino.
"When you throw three creative people together it can be tough and nerve racking to get the artistic gears going," he said back then. "But we ended up vibing really well and I was totally pleased with the end result, a huge summer record for EVERYONE to rock out to. EVERYONE!"
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'