Matt and Kim's New Song 'I'm a Goner' Ft. Soulja Boy
Matt and Kim's brand new song called "I'm a Goner" has just been released on Wednesday, August 17. Given away as part of Converse's "Three Artists. One Song" campaign, it features rapper Soulja Boy and rocker Andrew W.K.
"While our music sounds different, I do think we're coming at music from the same angle, which is we want to make music that people can shake their booties to," Matt said. Meanwhile, his duo partner Kim simply calls the music an "ultimate party song."
The song was recorded at the Converse Rubber Tracks studio in Brooklyn. An accompaying music video for the fun track has already been filmed, and is going to be made available for fans' viewing pleasure this coming Sunday, August 21.
Last year, it was Kid Cudi who made music for the Converse campaign. The "No One Believes Me" rapper crafted a song called "All Summer" along with two other artists Rostam Batmanglij and Bethany Cosentino.
"When you throw three creative people together it can be tough and nerve racking to get the artistic gears going," he said back then. "But we ended up vibing really well and I was totally pleased with the end result, a huge summer record for EVERYONE to rock out to. EVERYONE!"
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her