'All Summer' Video Ft. Kid Cudi, Rostam Batmanglij and Bethany Cosentino
Kid Cudi, Vampire Weekend's Rostam Batmanglij and Best Coast's Bethany Cosentino have a big head, literally. In a newly-premiered music video for single "All Summer", they are seen wearing a massive paper-mache masks of their own heads and enjoying a warm summer day by jamming in their apartment.
"All Summer" is a song recorded for Converse's "Three Artists. One Song" series. "When you throw three creative people together it can be tough and nerve racking to get the artistic gears going," Cudi said. "But we ended up vibing really well and I was totally pleased with the end result, a huge summer record for EVERYONE to rock out to. EVERYONE!"
Fans can download the song at Converse.com.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones