'All Summer' Video Ft. Kid Cudi, Rostam Batmanglij and Bethany Cosentino
Kid Cudi, Vampire Weekend's Rostam Batmanglij and Best Coast's Bethany Cosentino have a big head, literally. In a newly-premiered music video for single "All Summer", they are seen wearing a massive paper-mache masks of their own heads and enjoying a warm summer day by jamming in their apartment.
"All Summer" is a song recorded for Converse's "Three Artists. One Song" series. "When you throw three creative people together it can be tough and nerve racking to get the artistic gears going," Cudi said. "But we ended up vibing really well and I was totally pleased with the end result, a huge summer record for EVERYONE to rock out to. EVERYONE!"
Fans can download the song at Converse.com.
Kid Cudi's "All Summer" music video
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars