'Jersey Shore' 4.03 Sneak Peek: The Situation in Denial
The Situation's unflattering sleeping behavior is caught on tape in the next episode of "Jersey Shore". The guys discuss the matter when DJ Pauly D sees Ronnie Ortiz-Magro sleeping in the living room, while The Situation himself has been heard denying that he snores.
In a recent interview with MTV, the guidos and guidettes said they had a great time when filming season 4 in Italy, but some things are hard to do when they were overseas. "The normal stuff like GTL was hard to do," Pauly D shared.
"Basic amenities that we are used to over here, like walking to the store and buying a Gatorade, you can't do that there," Vinny Guadagnino chimed in. But they seemingly got accustomed with the wine there since Snooki said, "The wine was phenomenal there. All we did was drink wine."
However, Snooki revealed that Florence's cobblestone streets got the girls in trouble when they were drunk. "The wine, cobblestones and heels - not a good combination," she said.
The third episode of "Jersey Shore" season 4 will air Thursday, August 18 at 10 P.M. on MTV.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?