'Jersey Shore' 4.03 Sneak Peek: The Situation in Denial
The Situation's unflattering sleeping behavior is caught on tape in the next episode of "Jersey Shore". The guys discuss the matter when DJ Pauly D sees Ronnie Ortiz-Magro sleeping in the living room, while The Situation himself has been heard denying that he snores.
In a recent interview with MTV, the guidos and guidettes said they had a great time when filming season 4 in Italy, but some things are hard to do when they were overseas. "The normal stuff like GTL was hard to do," Pauly D shared.
"Basic amenities that we are used to over here, like walking to the store and buying a Gatorade, you can't do that there," Vinny Guadagnino chimed in. But they seemingly got accustomed with the wine there since Snooki said, "The wine was phenomenal there. All we did was drink wine."
However, Snooki revealed that Florence's cobblestone streets got the girls in trouble when they were drunk. "The wine, cobblestones and heels - not a good combination," she said.
The third episode of "Jersey Shore" season 4 will air Thursday, August 18 at 10 P.M. on MTV.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'