'Jersey Shore' 4.03 Sneak Peek: The Situation in Denial
The Situation's unflattering sleeping behavior is caught on tape in the next episode of "Jersey Shore". The guys discuss the matter when DJ Pauly D sees Ronnie Ortiz-Magro sleeping in the living room, while The Situation himself has been heard denying that he snores.
In a recent interview with MTV, the guidos and guidettes said they had a great time when filming season 4 in Italy, but some things are hard to do when they were overseas. "The normal stuff like GTL was hard to do," Pauly D shared.
"Basic amenities that we are used to over here, like walking to the store and buying a Gatorade, you can't do that there," Vinny Guadagnino chimed in. But they seemingly got accustomed with the wine there since Snooki said, "The wine was phenomenal there. All we did was drink wine."
However, Snooki revealed that Florence's cobblestone streets got the girls in trouble when they were drunk. "The wine, cobblestones and heels - not a good combination," she said.
The third episode of "Jersey Shore" season 4 will air Thursday, August 18 at 10 P.M. on MTV.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed