Dianna Agron Gets Funky With New Pink Hair
Dianna Agron apparently isn't done experimenting with her hair just yet. A few months after cutting short her blond locks, the actress famous for her portrayal of Quinn Fabray on FOX series "Glee" has taken an even drastic measure by dying it pink, giving her a funky new look.
The 25-year-old was snapped with the new hairdo when she was out and about in Los Angeles on Thursday, August 11. At the time, she was walking back to her car after grabbing a cool drink. For the outing, she wore a white, patterned summer dress and hid her eyes behind hot-pink shades.
There was no explanation provided on the reason behind her hair transformation, but the former girlfriend of Alex Pettyfer apparently dyed her hair pink in the past few days. Last Saturday, August 6, she was still seen sporting blond locks when attending the premiere of "Glee: The 3D Concert Movie".
Dianna isn't the only celebrity going funky with her hair. Katy Perry has been spotted sporting lavender hair when stepping out in Los Angeles in early August. There was also Kate Bosworth, who debuted blue-streaked hair when going out to catch Coldplay's concert with rumored new boyfriend Michael Polish.
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account