Dianna Agron Unveils Short Haircut in Video
Dianna Agron isn't wasting time in debuting her new hairdo. Having just wrapped up the second season of "Glee", the actress famous for her portrayal of Quinn Fabray took to her Tumblr blog to share a look at her new chopped bob through a video and a snapshot by celebrity photographer Tyler Shields.
Including a cameo from co-star Jenna Ushkowitz, the video shows off Dianna's haircutting process. After the hairdresser chopped of her trademark long blond hair, the 25-year-old said, "I'm so happy!" In a caption accompanying the clip, she wrote, "Season 2 wrap. A remedy to the seven year itch. Finally!"
The former girlfriend of Alex Pettyfer also put up a black-and-white image of her with the new do. Tyler, who took the picture, also shared the photo on his blog along with another snap of the actress' hair and a dagger. Along with the pictures, he wrote, "Everyone needs the freedom of just cutting it all off every now and then!"
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'