Dianna Agron Unveils Short Haircut in Video
Dianna Agron isn't wasting time in debuting her new hairdo. Having just wrapped up the second season of "Glee", the actress famous for her portrayal of Quinn Fabray took to her Tumblr blog to share a look at her new chopped bob through a video and a snapshot by celebrity photographer Tyler Shields.
Including a cameo from co-star Jenna Ushkowitz, the video shows off Dianna's haircutting process. After the hairdresser chopped of her trademark long blond hair, the 25-year-old said, "I'm so happy!" In a caption accompanying the clip, she wrote, "Season 2 wrap. A remedy to the seven year itch. Finally!"
The former girlfriend of Alex Pettyfer also put up a black-and-white image of her with the new do. Tyler, who took the picture, also shared the photo on his blog along with another snap of the actress' hair and a dagger. Along with the pictures, he wrote, "Everyone needs the freedom of just cutting it all off every now and then!"
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby