Dianna Agron Unveils Short Haircut in Video
Dianna Agron isn't wasting time in debuting her new hairdo. Having just wrapped up the second season of "Glee", the actress famous for her portrayal of Quinn Fabray took to her Tumblr blog to share a look at her new chopped bob through a video and a snapshot by celebrity photographer Tyler Shields.
Including a cameo from co-star Jenna Ushkowitz, the video shows off Dianna's haircutting process. After the hairdresser chopped of her trademark long blond hair, the 25-year-old said, "I'm so happy!" In a caption accompanying the clip, she wrote, "Season 2 wrap. A remedy to the seven year itch. Finally!"
The former girlfriend of Alex Pettyfer also put up a black-and-white image of her with the new do. Tyler, who took the picture, also shared the photo on his blog along with another snap of the actress' hair and a dagger. Along with the pictures, he wrote, "Everyone needs the freedom of just cutting it all off every now and then!"
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope