Dianna Agron Unveils Short Haircut in Video
Dianna Agron isn't wasting time in debuting her new hairdo. Having just wrapped up the second season of "Glee", the actress famous for her portrayal of Quinn Fabray took to her Tumblr blog to share a look at her new chopped bob through a video and a snapshot by celebrity photographer Tyler Shields.
Including a cameo from co-star Jenna Ushkowitz, the video shows off Dianna's haircutting process. After the hairdresser chopped of her trademark long blond hair, the 25-year-old said, "I'm so happy!" In a caption accompanying the clip, she wrote, "Season 2 wrap. A remedy to the seven year itch. Finally!"
The former girlfriend of Alex Pettyfer also put up a black-and-white image of her with the new do. Tyler, who took the picture, also shared the photo on his blog along with another snap of the actress' hair and a dagger. Along with the pictures, he wrote, "Everyone needs the freedom of just cutting it all off every now and then!"
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand