Dianna Agron Unveils Short Haircut in Video
Dianna Agron isn't wasting time in debuting her new hairdo. Having just wrapped up the second season of "Glee", the actress famous for her portrayal of Quinn Fabray took to her Tumblr blog to share a look at her new chopped bob through a video and a snapshot by celebrity photographer Tyler Shields.
Including a cameo from co-star Jenna Ushkowitz, the video shows off Dianna's haircutting process. After the hairdresser chopped of her trademark long blond hair, the 25-year-old said, "I'm so happy!" In a caption accompanying the clip, she wrote, "Season 2 wrap. A remedy to the seven year itch. Finally!"
The former girlfriend of Alex Pettyfer also put up a black-and-white image of her with the new do. Tyler, who took the picture, also shared the photo on his blog along with another snap of the actress' hair and a dagger. Along with the pictures, he wrote, "Everyone needs the freedom of just cutting it all off every now and then!"
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion