2011 Teen Choice Awards: Jason Derulo and Selena Gomez's Performances
Jason Derulo and Selena Gomez were two of musical guests at the Sunday night (August 7) live telecast of 2011 Teen Choice Awards. The former performed upbeat track "Don't Wanna Go Home", while the latter catered audience with a more laid-back song "Love You Like a Love Song".
21-year-old Derulo was introduced by fellow singer Avril Lavigne and "Twilight Saga" star Nikki Reed. He pumped up the crowd at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California by flipping, bending and jerking in a high-energy routine.
19-year-old Gomez, meanwhile, was introduced by Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene who won TCAs Movie Scene Stealer prizes for Male and Female. Taking the stage with her band The Scene, she was cheered on by fellow young star Demi Lovato from the audience seat.
Honoring young fans' favorites in music, TV, movie and non-traditional categories, Teen Choice Awards was opened by the Kardashian sisters and hosted by Kaley Cuoco this year. Beside Derulo and Gomez, OneRepublic also performed that night. will.i.am, meanwhile, was booked to entertain the crowd as a house DJ.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri