2011 Teen Choice Awards: Jason Derulo and Selena Gomez's Performances
Jason Derulo and Selena Gomez were two of musical guests at the Sunday night (August 7) live telecast of 2011 Teen Choice Awards. The former performed upbeat track "Don't Wanna Go Home", while the latter catered audience with a more laid-back song "Love You Like a Love Song".
21-year-old Derulo was introduced by fellow singer Avril Lavigne and "Twilight Saga" star Nikki Reed. He pumped up the crowd at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California by flipping, bending and jerking in a high-energy routine.
19-year-old Gomez, meanwhile, was introduced by Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene who won TCAs Movie Scene Stealer prizes for Male and Female. Taking the stage with her band The Scene, she was cheered on by fellow young star Demi Lovato from the audience seat.
Honoring young fans' favorites in music, TV, movie and non-traditional categories, Teen Choice Awards was opened by the Kardashian sisters and hosted by Kaley Cuoco this year. Beside Derulo and Gomez, OneRepublic also performed that night. will.i.am, meanwhile, was booked to entertain the crowd as a house DJ.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune