2011 Teen Choice Awards: Jason Derulo and Selena Gomez's Performances
Jason Derulo and Selena Gomez were two of musical guests at the Sunday night (August 7) live telecast of 2011 Teen Choice Awards. The former performed upbeat track "Don't Wanna Go Home", while the latter catered audience with a more laid-back song "Love You Like a Love Song".
21-year-old Derulo was introduced by fellow singer Avril Lavigne and "Twilight Saga" star Nikki Reed. He pumped up the crowd at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California by flipping, bending and jerking in a high-energy routine.
19-year-old Gomez, meanwhile, was introduced by Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene who won TCAs Movie Scene Stealer prizes for Male and Female. Taking the stage with her band The Scene, she was cheered on by fellow young star Demi Lovato from the audience seat.
Honoring young fans' favorites in music, TV, movie and non-traditional categories, Teen Choice Awards was opened by the Kardashian sisters and hosted by Kaley Cuoco this year. Beside Derulo and Gomez, OneRepublic also performed that night. will.i.am, meanwhile, was booked to entertain the crowd as a house DJ.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3