2011 Teen Choice Awards: Jason Derulo and Selena Gomez's Performances
Jason Derulo and Selena Gomez were two of musical guests at the Sunday night (August 7) live telecast of 2011 Teen Choice Awards. The former performed upbeat track "Don't Wanna Go Home", while the latter catered audience with a more laid-back song "Love You Like a Love Song".
21-year-old Derulo was introduced by fellow singer Avril Lavigne and "Twilight Saga" star Nikki Reed. He pumped up the crowd at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California by flipping, bending and jerking in a high-energy routine.
19-year-old Gomez, meanwhile, was introduced by Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene who won TCAs Movie Scene Stealer prizes for Male and Female. Taking the stage with her band The Scene, she was cheered on by fellow young star Demi Lovato from the audience seat.
Honoring young fans' favorites in music, TV, movie and non-traditional categories, Teen Choice Awards was opened by the Kardashian sisters and hosted by Kaley Cuoco this year. Beside Derulo and Gomez, OneRepublic also performed that night. will.i.am, meanwhile, was booked to entertain the crowd as a house DJ.
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana