2011 Teen Choice Awards: Jason Derulo and Selena Gomez's Performances
Jason Derulo and Selena Gomez were two of musical guests at the Sunday night (August 7) live telecast of 2011 Teen Choice Awards. The former performed upbeat track "Don't Wanna Go Home", while the latter catered audience with a more laid-back song "Love You Like a Love Song".
21-year-old Derulo was introduced by fellow singer Avril Lavigne and "Twilight Saga" star Nikki Reed. He pumped up the crowd at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California by flipping, bending and jerking in a high-energy routine.
19-year-old Gomez, meanwhile, was introduced by Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene who won TCAs Movie Scene Stealer prizes for Male and Female. Taking the stage with her band The Scene, she was cheered on by fellow young star Demi Lovato from the audience seat.
Honoring young fans' favorites in music, TV, movie and non-traditional categories, Teen Choice Awards was opened by the Kardashian sisters and hosted by Kaley Cuoco this year. Beside Derulo and Gomez, OneRepublic also performed that night. will.i.am, meanwhile, was booked to entertain the crowd as a house DJ.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked