'Bachelorette' Ashley and J.P. Reveal Wedding Plan on 'Kimmel'
"The Bachelorette" Ashley Hebert and her fiance J.P. Rosenbaum gave more of their plans on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". After appearing on the "After the Rose" special, the couple talked about the finale as well as their plan to get married in 2012.
The couple told Jimmy Kimmel that after he proposed to her, they got to spend a few days together in a very private house on "a private island". But they lived in different cities so they sneaked out to meet every two weeks while the show aired. Another way is to use Skype. "I don't watch any TV anymore. Gym, home, three hours of Skype, sleep," J.P. said.
On the brighter side, the couple revealed that they plan to tie the knot in 2012 with a date to be determined later this year. "She's got to finish school," J.P. said of his dental student fiancee. "She's going to move up to New York, we'll find a place, get settled, she'll get a job."
When asked whether she would take part in other reality shows just like previous "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" contestants, Ashley answered, "At this point, I feel like with everything that's happened, I'm so emotionally drained, the only thing I want to do is be in New York with him, and go for coffee in the morning, and just get back to that normal life."
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby