Report: Jennifer Lopez Gets Huge Raise for Returning to 'American Idol'
It is apparently just a matter of time before Jennifer Lopez is officially announced to return as a judge for another season of "American Idol". Latest report says a deal between the estranged wife of Marc Anthony and FOX is completed, although it has not been signed yet.
One insider tells TheWrap that J.Lo gets "a smidge over" $20 million with the new contract. This is a huge raise from the $12 million she reportedly earned for joining Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler on the judging panel of the singing competition last season. FOX and a representative for the singer/actress, however, have not commented on the matter.
Back in mid-July, a source told E! Online that J.Lo has agreed to serve as the judge on "Idol" once again, and the announcement could be coming "any day now". Meanwhile, her fellow judges Jackson and Tyler have officially signed up for season 11, which will premiere in January 2012.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'