Report: Jennifer Lopez Gets Huge Raise for Returning to 'American Idol'
It is apparently just a matter of time before Jennifer Lopez is officially announced to return as a judge for another season of "American Idol". Latest report says a deal between the estranged wife of Marc Anthony and FOX is completed, although it has not been signed yet.
One insider tells TheWrap that J.Lo gets "a smidge over" $20 million with the new contract. This is a huge raise from the $12 million she reportedly earned for joining Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler on the judging panel of the singing competition last season. FOX and a representative for the singer/actress, however, have not commented on the matter.
Back in mid-July, a source told E! Online that J.Lo has agreed to serve as the judge on "Idol" once again, and the announcement could be coming "any day now". Meanwhile, her fellow judges Jackson and Tyler have officially signed up for season 11, which will premiere in January 2012.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why