Report: Jennifer Lopez Gets Huge Raise for Returning to 'American Idol'
It is apparently just a matter of time before Jennifer Lopez is officially announced to return as a judge for another season of "American Idol". Latest report says a deal between the estranged wife of Marc Anthony and FOX is completed, although it has not been signed yet.
One insider tells TheWrap that J.Lo gets "a smidge over" $20 million with the new contract. This is a huge raise from the $12 million she reportedly earned for joining Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler on the judging panel of the singing competition last season. FOX and a representative for the singer/actress, however, have not commented on the matter.
Back in mid-July, a source told E! Online that J.Lo has agreed to serve as the judge on "Idol" once again, and the announcement could be coming "any day now". Meanwhile, her fellow judges Jackson and Tyler have officially signed up for season 11, which will premiere in January 2012.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'