Report: Jennifer Lopez Gets Huge Raise for Returning to 'American Idol'
It is apparently just a matter of time before Jennifer Lopez is officially announced to return as a judge for another season of "American Idol". Latest report says a deal between the estranged wife of Marc Anthony and FOX is completed, although it has not been signed yet.
One insider tells TheWrap that J.Lo gets "a smidge over" $20 million with the new contract. This is a huge raise from the $12 million she reportedly earned for joining Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler on the judging panel of the singing competition last season. FOX and a representative for the singer/actress, however, have not commented on the matter.
Back in mid-July, a source told E! Online that J.Lo has agreed to serve as the judge on "Idol" once again, and the announcement could be coming "any day now". Meanwhile, her fellow judges Jackson and Tyler have officially signed up for season 11, which will premiere in January 2012.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie