Video: Ryan Gosling 'Dirty Dancing' With Al Roker on 'Today'
Ryan Gosling has literally given a lift to Al Roker on "Today" show on Wednesday morning, July 20. Appearing with his "Crazy, Stupid, Love." co-star Emma Stone to promote the movie, the 30-year-old hunk recreated the famous "Dirty Dancing" air move, which also makes appearance in the Glenn Ficarra and John Requa-directed film, with the anchorman.
Ann Curry was the one who was initially offered to do the stunt with Ryan, but she persistently refused. Al then stepped up to the plate and ran towards Ryan. After two failed attempts, the Dean Pereira of "Blue Valentine" was able to hoist the "Today" co-host above his shoulder. "Nobody puts Ryan in the corner!" Al shouted once he was put down safely.
In "Crazy, Stupid, Love." which is due July 29 Stateside, Ryan also shares screen with Steve Carell whom he said to be his reason to do the movie. "The Office" vet plays straight-laced Cal Weaver whose "perfect" life unravels when his wife cheats on him and wants a divorce. Ryan takes the role of a handsome, thirty-something player who helps Cal get over his wife and start living his life.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week