Video: Ryan Gosling 'Dirty Dancing' With Al Roker on 'Today'
Ryan Gosling has literally given a lift to Al Roker on "Today" show on Wednesday morning, July 20. Appearing with his "Crazy, Stupid, Love." co-star Emma Stone to promote the movie, the 30-year-old hunk recreated the famous "Dirty Dancing" air move, which also makes appearance in the Glenn Ficarra and John Requa-directed film, with the anchorman.
Ann Curry was the one who was initially offered to do the stunt with Ryan, but she persistently refused. Al then stepped up to the plate and ran towards Ryan. After two failed attempts, the Dean Pereira of "Blue Valentine" was able to hoist the "Today" co-host above his shoulder. "Nobody puts Ryan in the corner!" Al shouted once he was put down safely.
In "Crazy, Stupid, Love." which is due July 29 Stateside, Ryan also shares screen with Steve Carell whom he said to be his reason to do the movie. "The Office" vet plays straight-laced Cal Weaver whose "perfect" life unravels when his wife cheats on him and wants a divorce. Ryan takes the role of a handsome, thirty-something player who helps Cal get over his wife and start living his life.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer