Video: Ryan Gosling 'Dirty Dancing' With Al Roker on 'Today'
Ryan Gosling has literally given a lift to Al Roker on "Today" show on Wednesday morning, July 20. Appearing with his "Crazy, Stupid, Love." co-star Emma Stone to promote the movie, the 30-year-old hunk recreated the famous "Dirty Dancing" air move, which also makes appearance in the Glenn Ficarra and John Requa-directed film, with the anchorman.
Ann Curry was the one who was initially offered to do the stunt with Ryan, but she persistently refused. Al then stepped up to the plate and ran towards Ryan. After two failed attempts, the Dean Pereira of "Blue Valentine" was able to hoist the "Today" co-host above his shoulder. "Nobody puts Ryan in the corner!" Al shouted once he was put down safely.
In "Crazy, Stupid, Love." which is due July 29 Stateside, Ryan also shares screen with Steve Carell whom he said to be his reason to do the movie. "The Office" vet plays straight-laced Cal Weaver whose "perfect" life unravels when his wife cheats on him and wants a divorce. Ryan takes the role of a handsome, thirty-something player who helps Cal get over his wife and start living his life.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'