Video: Ryan Gosling 'Dirty Dancing' With Al Roker on 'Today'
Ryan Gosling has literally given a lift to Al Roker on "Today" show on Wednesday morning, July 20. Appearing with his "Crazy, Stupid, Love." co-star Emma Stone to promote the movie, the 30-year-old hunk recreated the famous "Dirty Dancing" air move, which also makes appearance in the Glenn Ficarra and John Requa-directed film, with the anchorman.
Ann Curry was the one who was initially offered to do the stunt with Ryan, but she persistently refused. Al then stepped up to the plate and ran towards Ryan. After two failed attempts, the Dean Pereira of "Blue Valentine" was able to hoist the "Today" co-host above his shoulder. "Nobody puts Ryan in the corner!" Al shouted once he was put down safely.
In "Crazy, Stupid, Love." which is due July 29 Stateside, Ryan also shares screen with Steve Carell whom he said to be his reason to do the movie. "The Office" vet plays straight-laced Cal Weaver whose "perfect" life unravels when his wife cheats on him and wants a divorce. Ryan takes the role of a handsome, thirty-something player who helps Cal get over his wife and start living his life.
More Today News
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester