Justin Bieber Hints He's Only Having Fun With Selena Gomez
Justin Bieber has sparked concern about his relationship with girlfriend Selena Gomez. The "Baby" hitmaker recently put up a cryptic message on his Twitter page which generated speculations he is not serious with the Alex Russo of "Wizards of Waverly Place".
"I'm not sayin your the one girl, I'm just here to have fun girl," so the 17-year-old heartthrob wrote on Wednesday, July 13 afternoon. Still, it is worth noticing that the "Never Say Never" singer could be referring to the lyrics of a song or a quote in the tweet instead of his relationship with Selena.
In fact, Justin was seen joined by Selena when attending the 2011 ESPY Awards later that day. While they arrived to the event separately, the teen couple sat together in the audience once inside the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live. He even put his arm around her shoulder as they posed for photos together in their adjacent seats.
Justin and Selena were also seen flaunting their togetherness during a recent karaoke outing. Last Sunday evening, July 10, the two went out for some karaoke together at the Lucky Strike in downtown Los Angeles. Singing a cover to Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow's "Picture", they ended their performance with a liplock.
More Justin Bieber News
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World