Video: Justin Bieber Kisses Selena Gomez After Karaoke Duet
Justin Bieber isn't shy of flaunting his affection to girlfriend Selena Gomez. The "Baby" hitmaker spent his Sunday evening, July 10, doing karaoke together with the "Monte Carlo" beauty at the Lucky Strike in downtown Los Angeles, and was once again being caught on camera sharing a kiss with her.
A video brought to attention by TMZ displays 17-year-old Justin and 18-year-old Selena having fun singing a romantic duet together. The teen couple chose to cover Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow's duet number, "Picture", and at the end of their performance, he landed a smooch on her lips.
For the Sunday outing, the "Never Say Never" singer wore a black T-shirt. His songstress girlfriend opted to don a tank top and set her hair in a ponytail. TMZ reported that the twosome didn't stay there too long. They departed before midnight.
This isn't the first time Justin and Selena were caught on tape kissing. They were seen locking lips when leaving an Oscar after-party back in late February. Months later, the lovebirds flaunted some PDA on live television right after he was announced the winner of Top New Artist at 2011 Billboard Music Awards.
More Justin Bieber News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival