Mila Kunis Works Out Schedule for Marine Date, Justin Timberlake Gets Own Invitation
Contrary to the swirling rumor, Mila Kunis is still trying to fulfill her promise to Sgt. Scott Moore. Billy Bush of "Access Hollywood Live" claimed on Wednesday morning, July 13 that the 27-year-old actress won't be able to keep her word in accompanying the Marine to the Marine Corps Ball in November because of her busy schedule.
According to Billy, the "Black Swan" beauty can't fly to Greenville, North Carolina because she will be filming two movies around the time of the Ball. E! News, however, came out with a contradicting report, stating that representatives for the actress are working with her production schedule to make it happen.
Mila accepted Sgt. Scott Moore's YouTube invitation for her to accompany him to the Marine Corps Ball on November 18 during a chat with Fox411. With some encouragement from her "Friends with Benefits" co-star, Justin Timberlake, she consulted with her publicist before finally confirmed, "I'll do it." Later on, Sgt. Scott revealed that he made the video as the result of a bet.
Interestingly, Mila isn't the only one being asked out by a Marine. Her co-star Justin has got his own invitation to the Marine Corps Ball. Corporal Kelsey De Santis recently posted her own YouTube video asking the singer/actor to the Ball in Washington, D.C. on November 12. She joked in the video, "If you can't go, all I can say is, cry me a river."
There is no word yet from Justin or his camp on whether he will accept the invitation.
More Mila Kunis News
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley