Mila Kunis Works Out Schedule for Marine Date, Justin Timberlake Gets Own Invitation
Contrary to the swirling rumor, Mila Kunis is still trying to fulfill her promise to Sgt. Scott Moore. Billy Bush of "Access Hollywood Live" claimed on Wednesday morning, July 13 that the 27-year-old actress won't be able to keep her word in accompanying the Marine to the Marine Corps Ball in November because of her busy schedule.
According to Billy, the "Black Swan" beauty can't fly to Greenville, North Carolina because she will be filming two movies around the time of the Ball. E! News, however, came out with a contradicting report, stating that representatives for the actress are working with her production schedule to make it happen.
Mila accepted Sgt. Scott Moore's YouTube invitation for her to accompany him to the Marine Corps Ball on November 18 during a chat with Fox411. With some encouragement from her "Friends with Benefits" co-star, Justin Timberlake, she consulted with her publicist before finally confirmed, "I'll do it." Later on, Sgt. Scott revealed that he made the video as the result of a bet.
Interestingly, Mila isn't the only one being asked out by a Marine. Her co-star Justin has got his own invitation to the Marine Corps Ball. Corporal Kelsey De Santis recently posted her own YouTube video asking the singer/actor to the Ball in Washington, D.C. on November 12. She joked in the video, "If you can't go, all I can say is, cry me a river."
There is no word yet from Justin or his camp on whether he will accept the invitation.
More Mila Kunis News
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday