Justin Timberlake Helps Marine Score a Date With Mila Kunis
Sgt. Scott Moore seemingly owes Justin Timberlake a "thank you" for the actor's role in making his dream a reality. The "Friends with Benefits" actor has recently encouraged his co-star Mila Kunis into saying yes to the Marine's YouTube invitation to the Marine Corps Ball in November.
Justin and Mila were doing an interview with Fox411 over the weekend for their upcoming romantic comedy when question about the invitation came out. Before the "Black Swan" beauty could react, the "SexyBack" singer asked her excitedly, "Have you seen this? Have you heard about this? You need to do it for your country."
Justin then sent out a direct message to Scott, "I'm going to work on this, man. This needs to go down." After consulting with her publicist, Mila gave her answer, "I'll go." She then turned to Justin and said, "I'll do it for you. Are you going to come?" To which, Justin replied, "They don't want me! They want you. You need to do it for your country." In the end, Mila confirmed, "I'll do it."
Sgt. Scott Moore, of the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines in Musa Qala, Afghanistan, issued his invitation to Mila by posting a video on YouTube in June. In the seconds-long clip, the Marine asked the former "That '70s Show" actress to accompany him to the Marine Corps Ball on November 18 in Greenville, North Carolina.
"Hey Mila, Sgt. Moore, but you can call me Scotty," he introduces himself in the beginning of the video. "I just wanted to take a moment out of my day to invite you to the Marine Corps Ball on November 18 in Greenville, North Carolina with yours truly. So take a second, think about it [and] get back to me. Alright, bye now."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist