Justin Timberlake Helps Marine Score a Date With Mila Kunis
Sgt. Scott Moore seemingly owes Justin Timberlake a "thank you" for the actor's role in making his dream a reality. The "Friends with Benefits" actor has recently encouraged his co-star Mila Kunis into saying yes to the Marine's YouTube invitation to the Marine Corps Ball in November.
Justin and Mila were doing an interview with Fox411 over the weekend for their upcoming romantic comedy when question about the invitation came out. Before the "Black Swan" beauty could react, the "SexyBack" singer asked her excitedly, "Have you seen this? Have you heard about this? You need to do it for your country."
Justin then sent out a direct message to Scott, "I'm going to work on this, man. This needs to go down." After consulting with her publicist, Mila gave her answer, "I'll go." She then turned to Justin and said, "I'll do it for you. Are you going to come?" To which, Justin replied, "They don't want me! They want you. You need to do it for your country." In the end, Mila confirmed, "I'll do it."
Sgt. Scott Moore, of the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines in Musa Qala, Afghanistan, issued his invitation to Mila by posting a video on YouTube in June. In the seconds-long clip, the Marine asked the former "That '70s Show" actress to accompany him to the Marine Corps Ball on November 18 in Greenville, North Carolina.
"Hey Mila, Sgt. Moore, but you can call me Scotty," he introduces himself in the beginning of the video. "I just wanted to take a moment out of my day to invite you to the Marine Corps Ball on November 18 in Greenville, North Carolina with yours truly. So take a second, think about it [and] get back to me. Alright, bye now."
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album