Kate Hudson Still Mulling Over Baby Son's Name
Unlike David Beckham and wife Victoria Adams who have named their baby girl Harper Seven, Kate Hudson still has an important decision to make. According to PEOPLE, the "Something Borrowed" actress and her Muse singer fiance, Matthew Bellamy, are still mulling over what to call their newborn baby boy.
The daughter of actress Goldie Hawn, who underwent a Cesarean section to deliver first son Ryder, gave birth to her son with Matthew naturally last Saturday night, July 9 in Los Angeles. The 32-year-old actress is "doing great," the source said before adding that she and her fiance are "beyond thrilled".
Back in January, Kate spilled that her son with ex-husband Chris Robinson was convinced she was pregnant with a girl. During an appearance on Britain's "The Graham Norton Show", she said, "It feels like a girl, but I don't know. Ryder thinks it's a girl."
Speaking about her second pregnancy, the "Bride Wars" actress said in another interview, "This is a totally different pregnancy, completely. It couldn't be more opposite..." She explained, "With Ryder, I didn't even have a nursery. I didn't really have a house until I was seven months pregnant."
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'