Kate Hudson Still Mulling Over Baby Son's Name
Unlike David Beckham and wife Victoria Adams who have named their baby girl Harper Seven, Kate Hudson still has an important decision to make. According to PEOPLE, the "Something Borrowed" actress and her Muse singer fiance, Matthew Bellamy, are still mulling over what to call their newborn baby boy.
The daughter of actress Goldie Hawn, who underwent a Cesarean section to deliver first son Ryder, gave birth to her son with Matthew naturally last Saturday night, July 9 in Los Angeles. The 32-year-old actress is "doing great," the source said before adding that she and her fiance are "beyond thrilled".
Back in January, Kate spilled that her son with ex-husband Chris Robinson was convinced she was pregnant with a girl. During an appearance on Britain's "The Graham Norton Show", she said, "It feels like a girl, but I don't know. Ryder thinks it's a girl."
Speaking about her second pregnancy, the "Bride Wars" actress said in another interview, "This is a totally different pregnancy, completely. It couldn't be more opposite..." She explained, "With Ryder, I didn't even have a nursery. I didn't really have a house until I was seven months pregnant."
More Kate Hudson News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked