Kate Hudson Still Mulling Over Baby Son's Name
Unlike David Beckham and wife Victoria Adams who have named their baby girl Harper Seven, Kate Hudson still has an important decision to make. According to PEOPLE, the "Something Borrowed" actress and her Muse singer fiance, Matthew Bellamy, are still mulling over what to call their newborn baby boy.
The daughter of actress Goldie Hawn, who underwent a Cesarean section to deliver first son Ryder, gave birth to her son with Matthew naturally last Saturday night, July 9 in Los Angeles. The 32-year-old actress is "doing great," the source said before adding that she and her fiance are "beyond thrilled".
Back in January, Kate spilled that her son with ex-husband Chris Robinson was convinced she was pregnant with a girl. During an appearance on Britain's "The Graham Norton Show", she said, "It feels like a girl, but I don't know. Ryder thinks it's a girl."
Speaking about her second pregnancy, the "Bride Wars" actress said in another interview, "This is a totally different pregnancy, completely. It couldn't be more opposite..." She explained, "With Ryder, I didn't even have a nursery. I didn't really have a house until I was seven months pregnant."
More Kate Hudson News
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair