Kate Hudson Still Mulling Over Baby Son's Name
Unlike David Beckham and wife Victoria Adams who have named their baby girl Harper Seven, Kate Hudson still has an important decision to make. According to PEOPLE, the "Something Borrowed" actress and her Muse singer fiance, Matthew Bellamy, are still mulling over what to call their newborn baby boy.
The daughter of actress Goldie Hawn, who underwent a Cesarean section to deliver first son Ryder, gave birth to her son with Matthew naturally last Saturday night, July 9 in Los Angeles. The 32-year-old actress is "doing great," the source said before adding that she and her fiance are "beyond thrilled".
Back in January, Kate spilled that her son with ex-husband Chris Robinson was convinced she was pregnant with a girl. During an appearance on Britain's "The Graham Norton Show", she said, "It feels like a girl, but I don't know. Ryder thinks it's a girl."
Speaking about her second pregnancy, the "Bride Wars" actress said in another interview, "This is a totally different pregnancy, completely. It couldn't be more opposite..." She explained, "With Ryder, I didn't even have a nursery. I didn't really have a house until I was seven months pregnant."
More Kate Hudson News
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises