David and Victoria Beckham Name Baby Girl Harper Seven
David Beckham and his wife Victoria Adams have become proud parents to a baby girl. The British couple welcomed their first daughter on Sunday morning, July 10 in Los Angeles, and David has taken to his Facebook page to share the happy news and spill on what name they have chosen for her.
"I am so proud and excited to announce the birth of our daughter Harper Seven Beckham," wrote the Los Angeles Galaxy midfielder. He continued to offer details of the baby's birth, "She weighed a healthy 7lbs 10oz and arrived at 7.55 this morning, here in LA. Victoria is doing really well and her brothers are delighted to have a baby sister xx."
Harper Seven arrived the morning after David helped Los Angeles Galaxy getting a 2-1 victory over the Chicago Fire with his corner kick. She is David and Victoria's fourth child. The couple, who got married on July 4, 1999, already have three boys together, 12-year-old Brooklyn, 8-year-old Romeo and 6-year-old Cruz.
David revealed that he and Victoria were expecting their first daughter back in March. He told reporters, "Obviously, we're very lucky to be expecting again, and this is the first time I'm going to say it - it's a little girl. We're still in shock. Obviously, having three boys, you kind of expect another one, so finding out a little girl is in there is surprising, but, obviously, we are over the moon."
More David Beckham News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics