David and Victoria Beckham Name Baby Girl Harper Seven
David Beckham and his wife Victoria Adams have become proud parents to a baby girl. The British couple welcomed their first daughter on Sunday morning, July 10 in Los Angeles, and David has taken to his Facebook page to share the happy news and spill on what name they have chosen for her.
"I am so proud and excited to announce the birth of our daughter Harper Seven Beckham," wrote the Los Angeles Galaxy midfielder. He continued to offer details of the baby's birth, "She weighed a healthy 7lbs 10oz and arrived at 7.55 this morning, here in LA. Victoria is doing really well and her brothers are delighted to have a baby sister xx."
Harper Seven arrived the morning after David helped Los Angeles Galaxy getting a 2-1 victory over the Chicago Fire with his corner kick. She is David and Victoria's fourth child. The couple, who got married on July 4, 1999, already have three boys together, 12-year-old Brooklyn, 8-year-old Romeo and 6-year-old Cruz.
David revealed that he and Victoria were expecting their first daughter back in March. He told reporters, "Obviously, we're very lucky to be expecting again, and this is the first time I'm going to say it - it's a little girl. We're still in shock. Obviously, having three boys, you kind of expect another one, so finding out a little girl is in there is surprising, but, obviously, we are over the moon."
More David Beckham News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says