Kate Hudson Gave Birth to Matt Bellamy's Son
Kate Hudson and fiance Matthew Bellamy are now parents to a "healthy baby boy". The actress gave birth to their first child together on Saturday, July 9 night in Los Angeles, her rep has confirmed to People.
Hudson previously said that she had a hunch that the baby is a girl, perhaps because she has had a son with former husband Chris Robinson. "It feels like a girl, but I don't know. Ryder thinks it's a girl," she said back in January, referring to her 7-year-old son.
Hudson announced her pregnancy in January this year and she got engaged to him three months later after a year of dating. "He's lovely," Hudson told Elle U.K. back in September. Speaking of the then-impending second child, Hudson said with a laugh, "This is a totally different pregnancy, completely. It couldn't be more opposite...With Ryder, I didn't even have a nursery. I didn't really have a house until I was seven months pregnant."
More Kate Hudson News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test