Kate Hudson Gave Birth to Matt Bellamy's Son
Kate Hudson and fiance Matthew Bellamy are now parents to a "healthy baby boy". The actress gave birth to their first child together on Saturday, July 9 night in Los Angeles, her rep has confirmed to People.
Hudson previously said that she had a hunch that the baby is a girl, perhaps because she has had a son with former husband Chris Robinson. "It feels like a girl, but I don't know. Ryder thinks it's a girl," she said back in January, referring to her 7-year-old son.
Hudson announced her pregnancy in January this year and she got engaged to him three months later after a year of dating. "He's lovely," Hudson told Elle U.K. back in September. Speaking of the then-impending second child, Hudson said with a laugh, "This is a totally different pregnancy, completely. It couldn't be more opposite...With Ryder, I didn't even have a nursery. I didn't really have a house until I was seven months pregnant."
More Kate Hudson News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'