Kate Hudson Gave Birth to Matt Bellamy's Son
Kate Hudson and fiance Matthew Bellamy are now parents to a "healthy baby boy". The actress gave birth to their first child together on Saturday, July 9 night in Los Angeles, her rep has confirmed to People.
Hudson previously said that she had a hunch that the baby is a girl, perhaps because she has had a son with former husband Chris Robinson. "It feels like a girl, but I don't know. Ryder thinks it's a girl," she said back in January, referring to her 7-year-old son.
Hudson announced her pregnancy in January this year and she got engaged to him three months later after a year of dating. "He's lovely," Hudson told Elle U.K. back in September. Speaking of the then-impending second child, Hudson said with a laugh, "This is a totally different pregnancy, completely. It couldn't be more opposite...With Ryder, I didn't even have a nursery. I didn't really have a house until I was seven months pregnant."
More Kate Hudson News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns