Kate Hudson Gave Birth to Matt Bellamy's Son
Kate Hudson and fiance Matthew Bellamy are now parents to a "healthy baby boy". The actress gave birth to their first child together on Saturday, July 9 night in Los Angeles, her rep has confirmed to People.
Hudson previously said that she had a hunch that the baby is a girl, perhaps because she has had a son with former husband Chris Robinson. "It feels like a girl, but I don't know. Ryder thinks it's a girl," she said back in January, referring to her 7-year-old son.
Hudson announced her pregnancy in January this year and she got engaged to him three months later after a year of dating. "He's lovely," Hudson told Elle U.K. back in September. Speaking of the then-impending second child, Hudson said with a laugh, "This is a totally different pregnancy, completely. It couldn't be more opposite...With Ryder, I didn't even have a nursery. I didn't really have a house until I was seven months pregnant."
More Kate Hudson News
- Scott Disick Who? Bella Thorne Reveals She Has Her Eye on Someone New
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Slams His Car Onto Paparazzo in Beverly Hills
- 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Season 9 Taps Jimmy Kimmel and More to Guest Star
- Charlie Sheen Accused of Infecting Gay Lover With HIV
- Gwen Stefani Is Reportedly Pregnant With Twins and Wants Advice From Beyonce
- 'Big Little Lies' Season 2 Is in Early Development
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie