Kate Hudson Gave Birth to Matt Bellamy's Son
Kate Hudson and fiance Matthew Bellamy are now parents to a "healthy baby boy". The actress gave birth to their first child together on Saturday, July 9 night in Los Angeles, her rep has confirmed to People.
Hudson previously said that she had a hunch that the baby is a girl, perhaps because she has had a son with former husband Chris Robinson. "It feels like a girl, but I don't know. Ryder thinks it's a girl," she said back in January, referring to her 7-year-old son.
Hudson announced her pregnancy in January this year and she got engaged to him three months later after a year of dating. "He's lovely," Hudson told Elle U.K. back in September. Speaking of the then-impending second child, Hudson said with a laugh, "This is a totally different pregnancy, completely. It couldn't be more opposite...With Ryder, I didn't even have a nursery. I didn't really have a house until I was seven months pregnant."
More Kate Hudson News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered