Birth Certificate Proves Doug Hutchison's Teen Wife Truthful About Age
Courtney Alexis Stodden's mature look has led many to doubt her teen age when news of her wedding to middle-aged actor Doug Hutchinson broke out around a week ago. However, the aspiring country singer's birth certificate has proven that she is telling the truth about being 16 years old.
The birth certificate was recently obtained by E! News, and through it, it was uncovered that Courtney was born on August 29, 1994. It means that when she exchanged vows with Doug, who is known for his role as Horace Goodspeed on "Lost", on May 19, she was just three months shy of her 17th birthday.
Courtney drew controversy when she married Doug who is 35 years her senior. They got married in Las Vegas where the legal age to get married is lowered to 16 with parents' consent. Their wedding was officiated by Reverend Douglas Gilbert with Courtney's mother Krista acting as witness. Of the marriage, Krista said, "They are very much in love and we are so supportive of this."
Courtney and her mother have both ruled out rumors of plastic surgery. The blond teen spoke out against the speculations in an anti-bullying PSA, "Everything about me is real. My hair is real. My teeth are real. My eyelashes are real. My breasts are totally real, believe it or not. They are." Meanwhile, her mother said, "She is a beautiful girl. She has real breasts, real lips, she's not plastic."
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'