Doug Hutchison's Teen Wife Has Spoken Out Against Cyberbullying in PSA
Months before she made media headline with her marriage to "Lost" actor Doug Hutchison, Courtney Alexis Stodden has posted an anti-bullying PSA on YouTube. In the nearly seven-minute video, the 16-year-old aspiring country singer speaks out against "cyberbullies" and responds to some of the negative comments she has received.
"Hi. I'm Courtney Stodden and I'm here to talk to you about public [bullying] and cyberbullying, which actually is a huge problem in the world today," Courtney kicks off the video. She goes on to introduce herself as an upcoming recording actress, model and TV-show hostess among others. "I'm very career oriented," she adds. "Along with being in the public eye comes a lot of criticism, hatred and jealousy."
Claiming she aims to "help others not to be affected by bullies and even possibly to help save one life", the teenager shares some of the negative comments she has received, and one in particular forces her to address rumors of a boob job. "Um, my breasts are real," she says in response. "Everything about me is real. My hair is real. My teeth are real. My eyelashes are real. My breasts are totally real, believe it or not. They are."
Courtney tied the knot with Doug, who is 35 years her senior, on May 20 in Las Vegas. On their vast age difference, she and her actor husband said through their spokeswoman, "We're aware that our vast age difference is extremely controversial. But we're very much in love and want to get the message out there that true love can be ageless."
Both of Courtney's parents approved the union. Her father Alex Stodden told Radar Online, "Every father can only pray to have such a man behind their daughter," while her mother Krista called her "a good Christian girl." Krista also slammed rumors that her daughter has undergone plastic surgery as saying, "She is a beautiful girl. She has real breasts, real lips, she's not plastic."
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'