David Archuleta's New Song 'Everything and More' Goes Viral
A few months after David Archuleta parted ways with Jive Records, a new song from the 2008 runner-up of "American Idol" landed online. Titled "Everything and More", the track was reportedly co-penned by him with the help from Grammy-winning songwriter Victoria Horn.
"You see a storm heading our way/ You know the cold can make things delay, up here it can't do any harm," Archie croons in the piano-driven track. "The cracks show in the concrete jungle/ Tear apart the weakest of hearts, up here you'll be safe in my arms."
The sweet song recently made its debut on a radio station in Singapore. Coincidentally, Archie is getting ready to go to Asia for a series of live concerts next month. His stops include Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Malaysia.
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton