David Archuleta's New Song 'Everything and More' Goes Viral
A few months after David Archuleta parted ways with Jive Records, a new song from the 2008 runner-up of "American Idol" landed online. Titled "Everything and More", the track was reportedly co-penned by him with the help from Grammy-winning songwriter Victoria Horn.
"You see a storm heading our way/ You know the cold can make things delay, up here it can't do any harm," Archie croons in the piano-driven track. "The cracks show in the concrete jungle/ Tear apart the weakest of hearts, up here you'll be safe in my arms."
The sweet song recently made its debut on a radio station in Singapore. Coincidentally, Archie is getting ready to go to Asia for a series of live concerts next month. His stops include Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Malaysia.
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings