David Archuleta's New Song 'Everything and More' Goes Viral
A few months after David Archuleta parted ways with Jive Records, a new song from the 2008 runner-up of "American Idol" landed online. Titled "Everything and More", the track was reportedly co-penned by him with the help from Grammy-winning songwriter Victoria Horn.
"You see a storm heading our way/ You know the cold can make things delay, up here it can't do any harm," Archie croons in the piano-driven track. "The cracks show in the concrete jungle/ Tear apart the weakest of hearts, up here you'll be safe in my arms."
The sweet song recently made its debut on a radio station in Singapore. Coincidentally, Archie is getting ready to go to Asia for a series of live concerts next month. His stops include Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Malaysia.
More David Archuleta News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth