David Archuleta's New Song 'Everything and More' Goes Viral
A few months after David Archuleta parted ways with Jive Records, a new song from the 2008 runner-up of "American Idol" landed online. Titled "Everything and More", the track was reportedly co-penned by him with the help from Grammy-winning songwriter Victoria Horn.
"You see a storm heading our way/ You know the cold can make things delay, up here it can't do any harm," Archie croons in the piano-driven track. "The cracks show in the concrete jungle/ Tear apart the weakest of hearts, up here you'll be safe in my arms."
The sweet song recently made its debut on a radio station in Singapore. Coincidentally, Archie is getting ready to go to Asia for a series of live concerts next month. His stops include Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Malaysia.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt