David Archuleta's New Song 'Everything and More' Goes Viral
A few months after David Archuleta parted ways with Jive Records, a new song from the 2008 runner-up of "American Idol" landed online. Titled "Everything and More", the track was reportedly co-penned by him with the help from Grammy-winning songwriter Victoria Horn.
"You see a storm heading our way/ You know the cold can make things delay, up here it can't do any harm," Archie croons in the piano-driven track. "The cracks show in the concrete jungle/ Tear apart the weakest of hearts, up here you'll be safe in my arms."
The sweet song recently made its debut on a radio station in Singapore. Coincidentally, Archie is getting ready to go to Asia for a series of live concerts next month. His stops include Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Malaysia.
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?