Joe Jonas' 'See No More' Video Gets Teaser and Premiere Date
Joe Jonas has teased what to expect from his upcoming "See No More" music video, and announced premiere date for it. When the clip makes its way out next Wednesday, June 29 on E! News, fans will see "Joe Jonas like you've never seen before." The preview sees the lead singer of the Jonas Brothers bringing the "fire" to it.
To fit the Chris Brown-written song which features Joe singing about falling victim to a love-gone-wrong, the video is also expected to highlight lust and betrayal. Adding appeal to the video is a lovely lady who will play opposite the main star and eye candy himself, that is Joe.
When talking about the concept earlier this year, he gushed, "I think it's more so about how the emotions and the feelings that are going through and how you're dealing with them and just displaying them in physical actions, so it'll be the first really thought-out video that I've done."
Before the song came out, Joe who has been linked to such beauties as Taylor Swift, Camilla Belle, Demi Lovato and Ashley Greene hinted he would tell his side of story about "break-ups and hurts" he's been going through in his new album. This led to speculation that "See No More" is an open letter to one of those exes.
He didn't deny the rumor, but refused to reveal which ex he sings about in the track. When asked by Ryan Seacrest in a recent interview whether it's about "Twilight Saga" actress Ashley, he dodged the question, saying "I don't want to name names, because then I think people are not going to be able to say 'Hey I can relate to that' if I say it, but they can determine who it is."
"See No More" will not be the only break-up song in Joe's upcoming solo studio album which is due in the United States on September 6. There is another sad love song called "I'm Sorry" which might refer to his former flame. He once said, "It's saying, I screwed up. I didn't cheat on the person, but just I messed up and I wanted the person back. I'm just putting it all on the table saying, 'I'm sorry. I wish I could have you back'."
"[But] I've never really reached out to somebody about a song," the older brother of Nick Jonas continued. "I feel every artist is entitled to write honestly." Giving a hint at who the lady he's singing about might be, he went on, "So I've never reached out to them unless they reached out to me."
More Joe Jonas News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie