Joe Jonas Will Tell His Side of Story About Breakups in Solo Album
Joe Jonas has been linked to such beauties as Taylor Swift, Camilla Belle and Demi Lovato in the past years. During those years, he was mostly described as the bad guy by tabloid and press which picked up their breakups, but he himself didn't talk much about the relationships. Now, he's ready to tell his side of story.
In an interview with Details magazine where he graces the cover of its latest issue, Joe said he will address what he's been going through in his upcoming solo studio album. The pop singer who is currently dating Ashley Greene said, "I think all artists have a right to write about what happens to them. I have a right to write about things, too."
The middle of the Jonas Brothers further said, "[I will talk about] different love scenarios that I've been through, breakups, hurts. Me hurting somebody and feeling bad about it. I think there's a lot of scenarios where people might wanna hear my side of the story."
"I'm growing up, the fans are growing up. I've gone through a lot of stuff in my life so far. There are stories I haven't really been able to tell. When you're writing with three people, you wind up with a sound that might be - not average - but, you know, expected."
Of his vision about how he wants the album to sound like, Joe dished on, "I wanted to do something you could hear in a club or something you could dance to, something that's fun - something that's me." He eyes Kanye West, Drake and Nicki Minaj as his featured guests.
Talking about Jonas Brothers, he assured fans they don't break up, "We're just taking a break. I really have a hope for the fans that got older and went, 'You know what, I'm really not into the Jonas Brothers anymore,' that I'm able to catch their ear again with my project and they're able to go like, 'Hey, this is cool stuff, I'm happy listening to this, I'm not embarrassed listening to this'."
More Joe Jonas News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy