Joe Jonas Will Tell His Side of Story About Breakups in Solo Album
Joe Jonas has been linked to such beauties as Taylor Swift, Camilla Belle and Demi Lovato in the past years. During those years, he was mostly described as the bad guy by tabloid and press which picked up their breakups, but he himself didn't talk much about the relationships. Now, he's ready to tell his side of story.
In an interview with Details magazine where he graces the cover of its latest issue, Joe said he will address what he's been going through in his upcoming solo studio album. The pop singer who is currently dating Ashley Greene said, "I think all artists have a right to write about what happens to them. I have a right to write about things, too."
The middle of the Jonas Brothers further said, "[I will talk about] different love scenarios that I've been through, breakups, hurts. Me hurting somebody and feeling bad about it. I think there's a lot of scenarios where people might wanna hear my side of the story."
"I'm growing up, the fans are growing up. I've gone through a lot of stuff in my life so far. There are stories I haven't really been able to tell. When you're writing with three people, you wind up with a sound that might be - not average - but, you know, expected."
Of his vision about how he wants the album to sound like, Joe dished on, "I wanted to do something you could hear in a club or something you could dance to, something that's fun - something that's me." He eyes Kanye West, Drake and Nicki Minaj as his featured guests.
Talking about Jonas Brothers, he assured fans they don't break up, "We're just taking a break. I really have a hope for the fans that got older and went, 'You know what, I'm really not into the Jonas Brothers anymore,' that I'm able to catch their ear again with my project and they're able to go like, 'Hey, this is cool stuff, I'm happy listening to this, I'm not embarrassed listening to this'."
More Joe Jonas News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'