Wilmer Valderrama Believes Lindsay Lohan Deserves Second Chance
Wilmer Valderrama may have broken up with Lindsay Lohan six years ago, but he is still standing up for her. When speaking to PEOPLE about his troubled ex-girlfriend, the actor famed for his role as Fez on "That '70s Show" said, "Sometimes people have to go through things. We all understand that, and we all deserve a second chance."
Met at the Hollywood premiere of "Cars 2", the 31-year-old added, "I'm not worried about her at all. I think she's going to get through this because she is ridiculously talented." The "From Prada to Nada" actor went to note that he and Lindsay "continue to be great friends". He further pointed out, "When you love once, you always will, and you have to care."
Lindsay herself went back to court on Thursday, June 23 after she failed a June 13 alcohol test. During the hearing, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner determined that the actress won't be sent to jail for a probation violation in her DUI case, considering that her court-ordered drug and alcohol testing period had ended in February.
Stephanie, however, ordered Lindsay to stop throwing parties at her Venice home while she is under house arrest. She also told the actress she is now restricted to having one guest at a time at her condo. During the hearing, the judge also said that the only thing Lindsay was guilty of was "extremely poor judgment," and advised her, "Don't give people a reason to hate you. Don't do stupid things."
After the hearing, Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, issued a statement, "Today the Court made clear that Lindsay is in compliance with the terms of her probation, the terms of her electronic monitoring and the laws, rules and regulations of the State of California. The Probation Department's finding that Lindsay was in violation of probation, as well as its position that she should be subjected to testing were plainly erroneous."
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney