Video: Justin Bieber Serenades 'The View' Hostesses, Joins Segway Race
After paying a visit to "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday night, June 22, Justin Bieber showed up on TV the morning after by appearing on "The View". Promoting his new women fragrance "Someday", the Canadian heartthrob treated the hostesses and all ladies in the studio with an a cappella performance of "Never Say Never".
After speaking about the meaning behind his fragrance's name, the star of "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" movie further impressed the audience with his segway skill. He was battling against host Elisabeth Hasselbeck who admitted she has just learned using it.
Another hostess Sherri Shepherd, meanwhile, teased Bieber by asking, "You have a glow, Justin, is there a reason why?" while a picture of him sitting next to his girlfriend Selena Gomez was shown on the background. "Say no," Whoopi Goldberg said as an advice, which was then taken by the teen star.
In another segment, Justin interrupted the hostess' discussion by walking on the stage while speaking on the phone, causing the audience to scream in a frenzy. As the ladies continued their chat, the 17-year-old performer walked off the set.
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'