Video: Justin Bieber Serenades 'The View' Hostesses, Joins Segway Race
After paying a visit to "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday night, June 22, Justin Bieber showed up on TV the morning after by appearing on "The View". Promoting his new women fragrance "Someday", the Canadian heartthrob treated the hostesses and all ladies in the studio with an a cappella performance of "Never Say Never".
After speaking about the meaning behind his fragrance's name, the star of "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" movie further impressed the audience with his segway skill. He was battling against host Elisabeth Hasselbeck who admitted she has just learned using it.
Another hostess Sherri Shepherd, meanwhile, teased Bieber by asking, "You have a glow, Justin, is there a reason why?" while a picture of him sitting next to his girlfriend Selena Gomez was shown on the background. "Say no," Whoopi Goldberg said as an advice, which was then taken by the teen star.
In another segment, Justin interrupted the hostess' discussion by walking on the stage while speaking on the phone, causing the audience to scream in a frenzy. As the ladies continued their chat, the 17-year-old performer walked off the set.
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Keke Palmer Flaunts Nipple Piercings as She Parties in Skintight Dress
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Step Out for Lunch Date After She Dishes on Their First Date on 'Ellen'
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child