Couple Alert: Emma Stone Possibly Romancing Andrew Garfield
Life is likely to imitate art for Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield. According to Us Weekly, the two leading stars of "The Amazing Spider-Man", who tackle the role of Gwen Stacy and Peter Parker, have taken their on-screen romance off screen after getting close to each other during filming.
A source told the publication that the two "have been hooking up", before adding, "They haven't gone public, but he's told his friends." On the reason why the rumored couple are keeping their romance quiet, the source pointed out on Andrew's recent split from his girlfriend of three years, Shannon Woodward.
Andrew split from Shannon in May. It was reported at the time that the production of "The Amazing Spider-Man" is to blame for the break-up. An insider said that the 27-year-old actor "literally never saw" his longtime girlfriend as he "got deeper into filming". Emma, on the other hand, parted ways with boyfriend Kieran Culkin last fall.
When met at the Maui Film Festival recently, Andrew couldn't stop gushing about Emma. To E! Online, he said, "She's incredibly sweet, funny, down to earth, genuine, doesn't take herself seriously in any way shape or form. She has that in buckets." The twosome were previously spotted acting flirty when attending this year's MTV Movie Awards.
More Emma Stone News
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- 'Moonlight' Dominates 2017 Independent Spirit Awards, Casey Affleck Wins Best Actor