Couple Alert: Emma Stone Possibly Romancing Andrew Garfield
Life is likely to imitate art for Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield. According to Us Weekly, the two leading stars of "The Amazing Spider-Man", who tackle the role of Gwen Stacy and Peter Parker, have taken their on-screen romance off screen after getting close to each other during filming.
A source told the publication that the two "have been hooking up", before adding, "They haven't gone public, but he's told his friends." On the reason why the rumored couple are keeping their romance quiet, the source pointed out on Andrew's recent split from his girlfriend of three years, Shannon Woodward.
Andrew split from Shannon in May. It was reported at the time that the production of "The Amazing Spider-Man" is to blame for the break-up. An insider said that the 27-year-old actor "literally never saw" his longtime girlfriend as he "got deeper into filming". Emma, on the other hand, parted ways with boyfriend Kieran Culkin last fall.
When met at the Maui Film Festival recently, Andrew couldn't stop gushing about Emma. To E! Online, he said, "She's incredibly sweet, funny, down to earth, genuine, doesn't take herself seriously in any way shape or form. She has that in buckets." The twosome were previously spotted acting flirty when attending this year's MTV Movie Awards.
More Emma Stone News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl