'Spider-Man' Star Andrew Garfield Splits From Girlfriend
Andrew Garfield is back on the single market, it has been reported. According to Us Weekly, the Eduardo Saverin of "The Social Network" has broken up with his girlfriend for three years, "Raising Hope" actress Shannon Woodward, and the production of "The Amazing Spider-Man" is to blame.
One inside source explained 27-year-old Andrew "literally never saw" 26-year-old Shannon as he "got deeper into filming" the highly-anticipated "Spider-Man" franchise reboot. Shannon herself has allegedly been "telling people they're on a break", but the insider claimed that the pair actually "haven't spoken to each other in weeks."
Back in September 2010, Andrew spoke about how he and Shannon made their relationship work although his rising star status kept him busy. In an interview with Parade, he said, "She travels with me when she's not working. Whenever we have time, we're together. When I'm on my own, you'd find me in the ocean surfing."
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern