'Spider-Man' Star Andrew Garfield Splits From Girlfriend
Andrew Garfield is back on the single market, it has been reported. According to Us Weekly, the Eduardo Saverin of "The Social Network" has broken up with his girlfriend for three years, "Raising Hope" actress Shannon Woodward, and the production of "The Amazing Spider-Man" is to blame.
One inside source explained 27-year-old Andrew "literally never saw" 26-year-old Shannon as he "got deeper into filming" the highly-anticipated "Spider-Man" franchise reboot. Shannon herself has allegedly been "telling people they're on a break", but the insider claimed that the pair actually "haven't spoken to each other in weeks."
Back in September 2010, Andrew spoke about how he and Shannon made their relationship work although his rising star status kept him busy. In an interview with Parade, he said, "She travels with me when she's not working. Whenever we have time, we're together. When I'm on my own, you'd find me in the ocean surfing."
More Andrew Garfield News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby