'Spider-Man' Star Andrew Garfield Splits From Girlfriend
Andrew Garfield is back on the single market, it has been reported. According to Us Weekly, the Eduardo Saverin of "The Social Network" has broken up with his girlfriend for three years, "Raising Hope" actress Shannon Woodward, and the production of "The Amazing Spider-Man" is to blame.
One inside source explained 27-year-old Andrew "literally never saw" 26-year-old Shannon as he "got deeper into filming" the highly-anticipated "Spider-Man" franchise reboot. Shannon herself has allegedly been "telling people they're on a break", but the insider claimed that the pair actually "haven't spoken to each other in weeks."
Back in September 2010, Andrew spoke about how he and Shannon made their relationship work although his rising star status kept him busy. In an interview with Parade, he said, "She travels with me when she's not working. Whenever we have time, we're together. When I'm on my own, you'd find me in the ocean surfing."
More Andrew Garfield News
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video