'Spider-Man' Star Andrew Garfield Splits From Girlfriend
Andrew Garfield is back on the single market, it has been reported. According to Us Weekly, the Eduardo Saverin of "The Social Network" has broken up with his girlfriend for three years, "Raising Hope" actress Shannon Woodward, and the production of "The Amazing Spider-Man" is to blame.
One inside source explained 27-year-old Andrew "literally never saw" 26-year-old Shannon as he "got deeper into filming" the highly-anticipated "Spider-Man" franchise reboot. Shannon herself has allegedly been "telling people they're on a break", but the insider claimed that the pair actually "haven't spoken to each other in weeks."
Back in September 2010, Andrew spoke about how he and Shannon made their relationship work although his rising star status kept him busy. In an interview with Parade, he said, "She travels with me when she's not working. Whenever we have time, we're together. When I'm on my own, you'd find me in the ocean surfing."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'