'Spider-Man' Star Andrew Garfield Splits From Girlfriend
Andrew Garfield is back on the single market, it has been reported. According to Us Weekly, the Eduardo Saverin of "The Social Network" has broken up with his girlfriend for three years, "Raising Hope" actress Shannon Woodward, and the production of "The Amazing Spider-Man" is to blame.
One inside source explained 27-year-old Andrew "literally never saw" 26-year-old Shannon as he "got deeper into filming" the highly-anticipated "Spider-Man" franchise reboot. Shannon herself has allegedly been "telling people they're on a break", but the insider claimed that the pair actually "haven't spoken to each other in weeks."
Back in September 2010, Andrew spoke about how he and Shannon made their relationship work although his rising star status kept him busy. In an interview with Parade, he said, "She travels with me when she's not working. Whenever we have time, we're together. When I'm on my own, you'd find me in the ocean surfing."
More Andrew Garfield News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video