Frankie Muniz Going to Run for Office
Frankie Muniz is going to take a dip into the world of politics. The former child actor, who found fame with family sitcom "Malcolm in the Middle", has recently shared with his Twitter followers that he is planning to be a politician. He tweeted on Friday, June 17, "I'm going to be a politician."
In the same tweet, the 25-year-old actor-turned-racecar driver wrote, "I'm running for public office", and promised, "I will be announcing soon." He ended the post with a hashtag of "Muniz2016". While he is currently residing in Arizona, it is still unclear where he will be throwing his hat in the ring.
Back in February, Frankie made headlines when got involved in fiery domestic dispute with girlfriend Elycia Turnbow. The altercation reportedly led to him grabbing a gun and holding it to his head. His girlfriend told the cops at the time that he possibly had the intention of committing suicide.
Frankie has, through his representative, denied he was suicidal and insisted a "gun played no part" in the feud. Days afterward, his spokesperson told PEOPLE the actor and Elycia are "fine" and are "still very much a couple", before adding further, "As far as they are concerned, their issues are resolved."
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces