Frankie Muniz Going to Run for Office
Frankie Muniz is going to take a dip into the world of politics. The former child actor, who found fame with family sitcom "Malcolm in the Middle", has recently shared with his Twitter followers that he is planning to be a politician. He tweeted on Friday, June 17, "I'm going to be a politician."
In the same tweet, the 25-year-old actor-turned-racecar driver wrote, "I'm running for public office", and promised, "I will be announcing soon." He ended the post with a hashtag of "Muniz2016". While he is currently residing in Arizona, it is still unclear where he will be throwing his hat in the ring.
Back in February, Frankie made headlines when got involved in fiery domestic dispute with girlfriend Elycia Turnbow. The altercation reportedly led to him grabbing a gun and holding it to his head. His girlfriend told the cops at the time that he possibly had the intention of committing suicide.
Frankie has, through his representative, denied he was suicidal and insisted a "gun played no part" in the feud. Days afterward, his spokesperson told PEOPLE the actor and Elycia are "fine" and are "still very much a couple", before adding further, "As far as they are concerned, their issues are resolved."
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen