Frankie Muniz Going to Run for Office
Frankie Muniz is going to take a dip into the world of politics. The former child actor, who found fame with family sitcom "Malcolm in the Middle", has recently shared with his Twitter followers that he is planning to be a politician. He tweeted on Friday, June 17, "I'm going to be a politician."
In the same tweet, the 25-year-old actor-turned-racecar driver wrote, "I'm running for public office", and promised, "I will be announcing soon." He ended the post with a hashtag of "Muniz2016". While he is currently residing in Arizona, it is still unclear where he will be throwing his hat in the ring.
Back in February, Frankie made headlines when got involved in fiery domestic dispute with girlfriend Elycia Turnbow. The altercation reportedly led to him grabbing a gun and holding it to his head. His girlfriend told the cops at the time that he possibly had the intention of committing suicide.
Frankie has, through his representative, denied he was suicidal and insisted a "gun played no part" in the feud. Days afterward, his spokesperson told PEOPLE the actor and Elycia are "fine" and are "still very much a couple", before adding further, "As far as they are concerned, their issues are resolved."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'