Frankie Muniz's Rep: Muniz and Girlfriend's Issues Are Resolved
Former child star Frankie Muniz's representative has revealed the actor has "resolved" his issues with his girlfriend following a bust-up between the pair.
The "Malcolm in the Middle" actor prompted a police call-out at his property in Arizona last week after an altercation with Elycia Turnbow, during which he reportedly held a loaded gun to his head.
Muniz's rep subsequently slammed reports he was suicidal and insisted a "gun played no part" in the feud. And the actor brushed off reports he had split from Turnbow by cooking her a romantic Valentine's meal and declaring his love for her on Twitter.com on Monday, February 14.
Now his spokesperson, Lauren Tobin, has revealed Muniz and Turnbow are "fine" and are "still very much a couple", telling People.com, "As far as they are concerned, their issues are resolved... Neither one is interested in finger-pointing at the other. It was a situation that escalated beyond a point that it needed to be. If anything, they will look back at this as a learning opportunity." No charges were filed over the incident.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'