Frankie Muniz's Rep: Muniz and Girlfriend's Issues Are Resolved
Former child star Frankie Muniz's representative has revealed the actor has "resolved" his issues with his girlfriend following a bust-up between the pair.
The "Malcolm in the Middle" actor prompted a police call-out at his property in Arizona last week after an altercation with Elycia Turnbow, during which he reportedly held a loaded gun to his head.
Muniz's rep subsequently slammed reports he was suicidal and insisted a "gun played no part" in the feud. And the actor brushed off reports he had split from Turnbow by cooking her a romantic Valentine's meal and declaring his love for her on Twitter.com on Monday, February 14.
Now his spokesperson, Lauren Tobin, has revealed Muniz and Turnbow are "fine" and are "still very much a couple", telling People.com, "As far as they are concerned, their issues are resolved... Neither one is interested in finger-pointing at the other. It was a situation that escalated beyond a point that it needed to be. If anything, they will look back at this as a learning opportunity." No charges were filed over the incident.
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana