Frankie Muniz's Rep: Muniz and Girlfriend's Issues Are Resolved
Former child star Frankie Muniz's representative has revealed the actor has "resolved" his issues with his girlfriend following a bust-up between the pair.
The "Malcolm in the Middle" actor prompted a police call-out at his property in Arizona last week after an altercation with Elycia Turnbow, during which he reportedly held a loaded gun to his head.
Muniz's rep subsequently slammed reports he was suicidal and insisted a "gun played no part" in the feud. And the actor brushed off reports he had split from Turnbow by cooking her a romantic Valentine's meal and declaring his love for her on Twitter.com on Monday, February 14.
Now his spokesperson, Lauren Tobin, has revealed Muniz and Turnbow are "fine" and are "still very much a couple", telling People.com, "As far as they are concerned, their issues are resolved... Neither one is interested in finger-pointing at the other. It was a situation that escalated beyond a point that it needed to be. If anything, they will look back at this as a learning opportunity." No charges were filed over the incident.
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab