Frankie Muniz's Rep: Muniz and Girlfriend's Issues Are Resolved
Former child star Frankie Muniz's representative has revealed the actor has "resolved" his issues with his girlfriend following a bust-up between the pair.
The "Malcolm in the Middle" actor prompted a police call-out at his property in Arizona last week after an altercation with Elycia Turnbow, during which he reportedly held a loaded gun to his head.
Muniz's rep subsequently slammed reports he was suicidal and insisted a "gun played no part" in the feud. And the actor brushed off reports he had split from Turnbow by cooking her a romantic Valentine's meal and declaring his love for her on Twitter.com on Monday, February 14.
Now his spokesperson, Lauren Tobin, has revealed Muniz and Turnbow are "fine" and are "still very much a couple", telling People.com, "As far as they are concerned, their issues are resolved... Neither one is interested in finger-pointing at the other. It was a situation that escalated beyond a point that it needed to be. If anything, they will look back at this as a learning opportunity." No charges were filed over the incident.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance