Frankie Muniz's Rep: Muniz and Girlfriend's Issues Are Resolved
Former child star Frankie Muniz's representative has revealed the actor has "resolved" his issues with his girlfriend following a bust-up between the pair.
The "Malcolm in the Middle" actor prompted a police call-out at his property in Arizona last week after an altercation with Elycia Turnbow, during which he reportedly held a loaded gun to his head.
Muniz's rep subsequently slammed reports he was suicidal and insisted a "gun played no part" in the feud. And the actor brushed off reports he had split from Turnbow by cooking her a romantic Valentine's meal and declaring his love for her on Twitter.com on Monday, February 14.
Now his spokesperson, Lauren Tobin, has revealed Muniz and Turnbow are "fine" and are "still very much a couple", telling People.com, "As far as they are concerned, their issues are resolved... Neither one is interested in finger-pointing at the other. It was a situation that escalated beyond a point that it needed to be. If anything, they will look back at this as a learning opportunity." No charges were filed over the incident.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers