Frankie Muniz Held Loaded Gun to His Head in a Fight With His Girlfriend
Another former child star is in trouble with the law - Frankie Muniz is named in a police report about a fiery domestic dispute, during which he reportedly held a loaded gun to his head. The former Malcolm in the Middle star also allegedly punched his girlfriend during an argument on Friday night, February 11.
Phoenix, Arizona police officials were called to the actor's home after an altercation between Muniz and his girlfriend, Elycia Turnbow, escalated. Turnbow told cops that her boyfriend "grabbed a gun and held it to his head, possibly with the intent of committing suicide".
His actions prompted her to call a friend and ask him to take the actor to hospital. Muniz insists he went to hospital after banging his head in a fall. In his report, the actor insists he never put a gun to his head, but did grab the case holding the unloaded pistol. Cops did find the gun - and it was loaded, according to TMZ.com.
Muniz and Turnbow continued to fight after he returned home following his release from hospital and his girlfriend claims the actor punched her and threw her into a wall. The former child star has denied assaulting his girlfriend, telling police, "I love her too much. She is the woman I want to marry."
He added that the drama began when Turnbow started yelling at him and hitting him in the face as he tried to sleep. Reports suggest the fight was over ex-lovers. The couple has been warned another altercation like Friday night's will result in a jail spell.
A statement from a representative for Muniz reads, "Frankie and Elycia had an argument a few days ago. The police were called to the residence. A gun played no part in the argument and was voluntarily given to the police for safekeeping. There were no bruises and neither left the residence. He was not suicidal. She was not assaulted."
And it seems the drama is over - the rep adds, "They are moving forward with their lives and with their relationship."
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'