Video: Bald Lady GaGa Sings 'Hair' on 'Paul O'Grady Show'
Lady GaGa hid her hair under a bald cap when performing on U.K. talk show "Paul O'Grady Show" during its on Friday, June 17 episode. The Mother Monster came to visit Paul O'Grady as part of her new album promotion. She performed one of her new songs, "Hair", while playing a black piano covered with hair.
GaGa wore a turquoise outfit and black Chanel shades. A wig with the same cyan color was placed atop the piano and fire was flaming on both sides of the stage while she belted out the ballad track. She briefly stopped halfway through the performance, taking off her sunglasses and putting on the wig before resuming the gig.
During the interview segment, Paul said to GaGa, "It's been three long years since we last met and so much has changed. I've got more wrinkles, and you've dominated the world." She jokingly answered, "Yes. And I have less hair," sort of confirming rumor that she suffered bad hair fall for taking extreme treatments for her locks.
On Twitter, GaGa wrote, "Tonight HAUS OF GAGA is taking over Paul O'Grady in the UK! I'm performing 5 songs and a very special performance art piece [love] Mother Monster." The posting led to "Bald Gaga" hashtag becoming a trending topic on the text-based social network.
Beside dominating Twitter with her bald head, GaGa also stirred controversy on the micro-blogging site with her recent "Edge of Glory" music video. A Twitter war began with a simple tweet from Joseph Kahn who was initially set to direct the video. "I did NOT direct Lady Gaga's 'Edge of Glory' video. Lady Gaga did," he wrote when some fans, who were not impressed with the final cut, demanded explanation.
Joseph was supposed to collaborate with GaGa's longtime creative director choreographer Laurieann Gibson, but creative differences forced them not to get involved in the project. "411..The EOG.. Video was not directed by me.. And creative Changes happen always educate ignorant Monster's!!!" Lauren offered her side of story.
Laurieann received more backlash from GaGa's devotees. Some of them even called for GaGa to fire the choreographer when she retweeted a fan who shared disappointment over the final version of the clip, and another commentator who thought a Google Chrome commercial was better than the clip.
More Lady GaGa News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard