Video Premiere: Lady GaGa's 'Edge of Glory' Ft. Clarence Clemons
Lady GaGa's much-anticipated music video for her single "The Edge of Glory" has just arrived in full during the June 16 episode of "So You Think You Can Dance". Wearing a two-toned wig and barely-there leather getup, she gets down to the street in a silent night. "Directed By Haus of Gaga. Fashion from the last collection of the legendary Gianni Versace," she tweeted.
Also being spotted around the block is Clarence Clemons. While the Mother Monster is dancing in all her glory, the saxophonist of Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band just sits there on the stair of one building. He's wearing his signature long black jacket with his music instrument in hands.
The video was premiered to give some kind of a tribute and show support for Clarence who is seriously ill after suffering a stroke. The involvement of the 69-year-old musician in the clip was hinted earlier this week when GaGa herself wrote on Twitter, "In bed with Mommy thinking about Clarence, I can't wait for you to see the beautiful video we made together. He's a really special person."
Lady GaGa's "The Edge of Glory" music video
More Lady GaGa News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts