Video Premiere: Lady GaGa's 'Edge of Glory' Ft. Clarence Clemons
Lady GaGa's much-anticipated music video for her single "The Edge of Glory" has just arrived in full during the June 16 episode of "So You Think You Can Dance". Wearing a two-toned wig and barely-there leather getup, she gets down to the street in a silent night. "Directed By Haus of Gaga. Fashion from the last collection of the legendary Gianni Versace," she tweeted.
Also being spotted around the block is Clarence Clemons. While the Mother Monster is dancing in all her glory, the saxophonist of Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band just sits there on the stair of one building. He's wearing his signature long black jacket with his music instrument in hands.
The video was premiered to give some kind of a tribute and show support for Clarence who is seriously ill after suffering a stroke. The involvement of the 69-year-old musician in the clip was hinted earlier this week when GaGa herself wrote on Twitter, "In bed with Mommy thinking about Clarence, I can't wait for you to see the beautiful video we made together. He's a really special person."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation