Video Premiere: Lady GaGa's 'Edge of Glory' Ft. Clarence Clemons
Lady GaGa's much-anticipated music video for her single "The Edge of Glory" has just arrived in full during the June 16 episode of "So You Think You Can Dance". Wearing a two-toned wig and barely-there leather getup, she gets down to the street in a silent night. "Directed By Haus of Gaga. Fashion from the last collection of the legendary Gianni Versace," she tweeted.
Also being spotted around the block is Clarence Clemons. While the Mother Monster is dancing in all her glory, the saxophonist of Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band just sits there on the stair of one building. He's wearing his signature long black jacket with his music instrument in hands.
The video was premiered to give some kind of a tribute and show support for Clarence who is seriously ill after suffering a stroke. The involvement of the 69-year-old musician in the clip was hinted earlier this week when GaGa herself wrote on Twitter, "In bed with Mommy thinking about Clarence, I can't wait for you to see the beautiful video we made together. He's a really special person."
Lady GaGa's "The Edge of Glory" music video
More Lady GaGa News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer