Video Premiere: Lady GaGa's 'Edge of Glory' Ft. Clarence Clemons
Lady GaGa's much-anticipated music video for her single "The Edge of Glory" has just arrived in full during the June 16 episode of "So You Think You Can Dance". Wearing a two-toned wig and barely-there leather getup, she gets down to the street in a silent night. "Directed By Haus of Gaga. Fashion from the last collection of the legendary Gianni Versace," she tweeted.
Also being spotted around the block is Clarence Clemons. While the Mother Monster is dancing in all her glory, the saxophonist of Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band just sits there on the stair of one building. He's wearing his signature long black jacket with his music instrument in hands.
The video was premiered to give some kind of a tribute and show support for Clarence who is seriously ill after suffering a stroke. The involvement of the 69-year-old musician in the clip was hinted earlier this week when GaGa herself wrote on Twitter, "In bed with Mommy thinking about Clarence, I can't wait for you to see the beautiful video we made together. He's a really special person."
Lady GaGa's "The Edge of Glory" music video
More Lady GaGa News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake