Arnold Schwarzenegger's Mistress Not Making Money From Tell-All Interview
Mildred Baena, the mother of Arnold Schwarzenegger's lovechild, is saying she didn't collect money for her tell-all interview. The former housekeeper finally broke her silence about the secret that she has kept for years in the new issue of Hello! Magazine, but insisted that it was all done to set the record straight.
To TMZ, Mildred's lawyer explained, "Mildred was tired of people selling their lies to the media or claiming to speak for her when they do not." Her legal adviser added, "She gave the interview in order to set the record straight once and for all. All she wanted to do was put the lies and rumors to rest. And we believe that she has done that through this interview."
The gossip site additionally noted that Hello! magazine obtained the interview from a freelance reporter. Accordingly, the reporter has a personal relationship with Mildred's lawyer.
In the Hello! magazine interview, Mildred admitted that Maria Shriver did confront her about the son she had with Arnold. "Maria would ask if I needed to talk to her, and I kept saying no," she recalled. "Finally, she asked point blank. Maria asked me directly if Joseph was Arnold's son, and I just broke down."
"I dropped to my knees and I was crying, saying that yes he was and I was so sorry. She cried with me and told me to get off my knees," Guatemala-born Mildred detailed further. She then remembered telling Maria that she would leave the house immediately, but was told to stay until the end of the summer holiday.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist