Arnold Schwarzenegger's Mistress Not Making Money From Tell-All Interview
Mildred Baena, the mother of Arnold Schwarzenegger's lovechild, is saying she didn't collect money for her tell-all interview. The former housekeeper finally broke her silence about the secret that she has kept for years in the new issue of Hello! Magazine, but insisted that it was all done to set the record straight.
To TMZ, Mildred's lawyer explained, "Mildred was tired of people selling their lies to the media or claiming to speak for her when they do not." Her legal adviser added, "She gave the interview in order to set the record straight once and for all. All she wanted to do was put the lies and rumors to rest. And we believe that she has done that through this interview."
The gossip site additionally noted that Hello! magazine obtained the interview from a freelance reporter. Accordingly, the reporter has a personal relationship with Mildred's lawyer.
In the Hello! magazine interview, Mildred admitted that Maria Shriver did confront her about the son she had with Arnold. "Maria would ask if I needed to talk to her, and I kept saying no," she recalled. "Finally, she asked point blank. Maria asked me directly if Joseph was Arnold's son, and I just broke down."
"I dropped to my knees and I was crying, saying that yes he was and I was so sorry. She cried with me and told me to get off my knees," Guatemala-born Mildred detailed further. She then remembered telling Maria that she would leave the house immediately, but was told to stay until the end of the summer holiday.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'