Arnold Schwarzenegger's Mistress: Maria Cried With Me
Mother of Arnold Schwarzenegger's lovechild, Mildred Baena, finally broke her silence over the secret that she has kept for years. The housekeeper revealed in the new issue of Hello! magazine that Schwarzenegger's wife and her former boss Maria Shriver asked her point blank if her son was Arnold's.
Mildred recalled how she could no longer deny the resemblance. "Last summer, I brought Joseph over to the house. Until then, he hadn't been around very much," she said. "After that, people in the house started whispering about how much they looked like each other." According to Mildred, Maria had been suspicious at that time.
"Maria would ask if I needed to talk to her, and I kept saying no. Finally, she asked point blank. Maria asked me directly if Joseph was Arnold's son, and I just broke down. I dropped to my knees and I was crying, saying that yes he was and I was so sorry," Mildred said, adding "She cried with me and told me to get off my knees."
Mildred remembered she was telling Maria that she would leave her house immediately because her retirement was soon anyway, but Maria told her to stay until the end of the holiday. "We held each other and I told her it wasn't Arnie's fault. It takes two," Mildred told the magazine.
The Guatemala-born has only good words for her former employers. Arnold " is a good man and I know he is suffering too. He loves Maria. I hope in time they work things out," Mildred said.
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub