'Teen Mom' Season 3 Promo: Amber Portwood Still Struggles to Control Her Temper
"Teen Mom" will return for a third season with the original cast and their problems. The teen moms have new issues as their babies grow, but for Amber Portwood her biggest challenge is to control her temper which earned her legal charges in the past.
In a promo for the new chapter, Portwood reunites with her on-and-off boyfriend Gary Shirley who is also her baby's daddy. However, they are still struggling with their relationship since they are seen having an argument in front of their daughter Leah, which led Shirley to threaten taking the 2-year-old girl from her.
In the meantime, Maci Bookout juggles between completing her school and parenting her son Bentley, Farrah Abraham takes daughter Sophia to her deceased father's grave, and Catelynn Lowell and her baby's father Tyler Baltierra deal with complex emotions after giving up daughter Carly for adoption.
Season 3 of "Teen Mom" will premiere Tuesday, July 5 at 10 P.M. ET on MTV.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory