'Teen Mom' Season 3 Promo: Amber Portwood Still Struggles to Control Her Temper
"Teen Mom" will return for a third season with the original cast and their problems. The teen moms have new issues as their babies grow, but for Amber Portwood her biggest challenge is to control her temper which earned her legal charges in the past.
In a promo for the new chapter, Portwood reunites with her on-and-off boyfriend Gary Shirley who is also her baby's daddy. However, they are still struggling with their relationship since they are seen having an argument in front of their daughter Leah, which led Shirley to threaten taking the 2-year-old girl from her.
In the meantime, Maci Bookout juggles between completing her school and parenting her son Bentley, Farrah Abraham takes daughter Sophia to her deceased father's grave, and Catelynn Lowell and her baby's father Tyler Baltierra deal with complex emotions after giving up daughter Carly for adoption.
Season 3 of "Teen Mom" will premiere Tuesday, July 5 at 10 P.M. ET on MTV.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding