'Teen Mom' Season 3 Promo: Amber Portwood Still Struggles to Control Her Temper
"Teen Mom" will return for a third season with the original cast and their problems. The teen moms have new issues as their babies grow, but for Amber Portwood her biggest challenge is to control her temper which earned her legal charges in the past.
In a promo for the new chapter, Portwood reunites with her on-and-off boyfriend Gary Shirley who is also her baby's daddy. However, they are still struggling with their relationship since they are seen having an argument in front of their daughter Leah, which led Shirley to threaten taking the 2-year-old girl from her.
In the meantime, Maci Bookout juggles between completing her school and parenting her son Bentley, Farrah Abraham takes daughter Sophia to her deceased father's grave, and Catelynn Lowell and her baby's father Tyler Baltierra deal with complex emotions after giving up daughter Carly for adoption.
Season 3 of "Teen Mom" will premiere Tuesday, July 5 at 10 P.M. ET on MTV.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says