'Teen Mom' Season 3 Promo: Amber Portwood Still Struggles to Control Her Temper
"Teen Mom" will return for a third season with the original cast and their problems. The teen moms have new issues as their babies grow, but for Amber Portwood her biggest challenge is to control her temper which earned her legal charges in the past.
In a promo for the new chapter, Portwood reunites with her on-and-off boyfriend Gary Shirley who is also her baby's daddy. However, they are still struggling with their relationship since they are seen having an argument in front of their daughter Leah, which led Shirley to threaten taking the 2-year-old girl from her.
In the meantime, Maci Bookout juggles between completing her school and parenting her son Bentley, Farrah Abraham takes daughter Sophia to her deceased father's grave, and Catelynn Lowell and her baby's father Tyler Baltierra deal with complex emotions after giving up daughter Carly for adoption.
Season 3 of "Teen Mom" will premiere Tuesday, July 5 at 10 P.M. ET on MTV.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch