'Teen Mom' Season 3 Promo: Amber Portwood Still Struggles to Control Her Temper
"Teen Mom" will return for a third season with the original cast and their problems. The teen moms have new issues as their babies grow, but for Amber Portwood her biggest challenge is to control her temper which earned her legal charges in the past.
In a promo for the new chapter, Portwood reunites with her on-and-off boyfriend Gary Shirley who is also her baby's daddy. However, they are still struggling with their relationship since they are seen having an argument in front of their daughter Leah, which led Shirley to threaten taking the 2-year-old girl from her.
In the meantime, Maci Bookout juggles between completing her school and parenting her son Bentley, Farrah Abraham takes daughter Sophia to her deceased father's grave, and Catelynn Lowell and her baby's father Tyler Baltierra deal with complex emotions after giving up daughter Carly for adoption.
Season 3 of "Teen Mom" will premiere Tuesday, July 5 at 10 P.M. ET on MTV.
More Teen Mom News
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary