Preview of Nick Cannon Doing Michael Jackson in 'Famous' Video
Nick Cannon has recreated Michael Jackson's iconic "Rock With You" music video for his own "Famous" clip. In a snippet of the upcoming video, the father of newborn twins Moroccan and Monroe is seen wearing a glittery suit and busting into MJ moves.
"I'm a huge Michael Jackson fan, so to be in that 'Rock With You' costume and have it look exactly like the video was crazy," the husband of Mariah Carey told Rap-Up. "When it comes on, you can dance like you famous, drink like you famous, party like you famous."
Beside channeling the late King of Pop, Nick will also parody a number of famous people from the music icons to internet stars. The host of "America's Got Talent" will also appear on the clip as rapper MC Hammer, KISS' star Gene Simmons, "Bed Intruder" hitmaker Antoine Dodson, Ted "Golden Voice" Williams, and screaming pastor Kerney Thomas.
Featuring Akon, "Famous" reportedly will be included in Nick's new studio album which might be released later this year. It will also serve as the theme song for his first-ever stand-up comedy special, which premiered on Showtime earlier this month.
More Nick Cannon News
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii