Two of Arnold Schwarzenegger's Children React to His Love Child Revelation
Maria Shriver isn't the only one from the Schwarzenegger family speaking out about her heartache after Arnold Schwarzenegger came out with a confession about his love child and infidelity. Two of the estranged couple's children, Katherine and Patrick Schwarzenegger, have taken to Twitter to express their thoughts as well.
21-year-old Katherine wrote, "This is definitely not easy but I appreciate your love and support as i begin to heal and move forward in life.I will always love my family!" Her 17-year-old brother also let off some steam by tweeting, "some days you feel like s**t, some days you want to quit and just be normal for a bit, yet i love my family till death do us apart. #family."
Katherine is the oldest of Arnold and Maria's four children, whereas Patrick is the third child, but the oldest son. They are siblings to 19-year-old Christina and 13-year-old Christopher. While both declared that they are standing by their family through this difficult time, Patrick signed his tweet under the name of "Patrick Shriver".
On Monday, May 16, former California Governor Arnold confirmed to Los Angeles Times that he had fathered a child with a household staffer. Following the revelation, Maria broke her silence. Calling it "a painful and heartbreaking time," she said, "I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal." It was previously reported that she learned about Arnold's decision to go public when dining with close friend Oprah Winfrey.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer