Two of Arnold Schwarzenegger's Children React to His Love Child Revelation
Maria Shriver isn't the only one from the Schwarzenegger family speaking out about her heartache after Arnold Schwarzenegger came out with a confession about his love child and infidelity. Two of the estranged couple's children, Katherine and Patrick Schwarzenegger, have taken to Twitter to express their thoughts as well.
21-year-old Katherine wrote, "This is definitely not easy but I appreciate your love and support as i begin to heal and move forward in life.I will always love my family!" Her 17-year-old brother also let off some steam by tweeting, "some days you feel like s**t, some days you want to quit and just be normal for a bit, yet i love my family till death do us apart. #family."
Katherine is the oldest of Arnold and Maria's four children, whereas Patrick is the third child, but the oldest son. They are siblings to 19-year-old Christina and 13-year-old Christopher. While both declared that they are standing by their family through this difficult time, Patrick signed his tweet under the name of "Patrick Shriver".
On Monday, May 16, former California Governor Arnold confirmed to Los Angeles Times that he had fathered a child with a household staffer. Following the revelation, Maria broke her silence. Calling it "a painful and heartbreaking time," she said, "I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal." It was previously reported that she learned about Arnold's decision to go public when dining with close friend Oprah Winfrey.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'