Two of Arnold Schwarzenegger's Children React to His Love Child Revelation
Maria Shriver isn't the only one from the Schwarzenegger family speaking out about her heartache after Arnold Schwarzenegger came out with a confession about his love child and infidelity. Two of the estranged couple's children, Katherine and Patrick Schwarzenegger, have taken to Twitter to express their thoughts as well.
21-year-old Katherine wrote, "This is definitely not easy but I appreciate your love and support as i begin to heal and move forward in life.I will always love my family!" Her 17-year-old brother also let off some steam by tweeting, "some days you feel like s**t, some days you want to quit and just be normal for a bit, yet i love my family till death do us apart. #family."
Katherine is the oldest of Arnold and Maria's four children, whereas Patrick is the third child, but the oldest son. They are siblings to 19-year-old Christina and 13-year-old Christopher. While both declared that they are standing by their family through this difficult time, Patrick signed his tweet under the name of "Patrick Shriver".
On Monday, May 16, former California Governor Arnold confirmed to Los Angeles Times that he had fathered a child with a household staffer. Following the revelation, Maria broke her silence. Calling it "a painful and heartbreaking time," she said, "I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal." It was previously reported that she learned about Arnold's decision to go public when dining with close friend Oprah Winfrey.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says