Maria Shriver Finally Breaks Silence Over Marriage Turmoil
Arnold Schwarzenegger's wife Maria Shriver is finally talking about their marriage breakup. Her first statement since the couple announced a separation earlier this month was given to People on the same day Schwarzenegger admitted to the world that he fathers a child with a staffer while he was married to Shriver.
"This is a painful and heartbreaking time," said Shriver. "As a mother, my concern is for the children. I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal. I will have no further comment."
Schwarzenegger and Shriver who tied the knot 25 years ago are parents to four children, aged 14 to 21.
Shriver's side of story has been the media's craving for several weeks now. Oprah Winfrey reportedly is the frontrunner in landing the first exclusive interview with the former journalist. TMZ said Oprah has nailed Shriver for the talk show finale.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3