Maria Shriver Finally Breaks Silence Over Marriage Turmoil
Arnold Schwarzenegger's wife Maria Shriver is finally talking about their marriage breakup. Her first statement since the couple announced a separation earlier this month was given to People on the same day Schwarzenegger admitted to the world that he fathers a child with a staffer while he was married to Shriver.
"This is a painful and heartbreaking time," said Shriver. "As a mother, my concern is for the children. I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal. I will have no further comment."
Schwarzenegger and Shriver who tied the knot 25 years ago are parents to four children, aged 14 to 21.
Shriver's side of story has been the media's craving for several weeks now. Oprah Winfrey reportedly is the frontrunner in landing the first exclusive interview with the former journalist. TMZ said Oprah has nailed Shriver for the talk show finale.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge