Maria Shriver Finally Breaks Silence Over Marriage Turmoil
Arnold Schwarzenegger's wife Maria Shriver is finally talking about their marriage breakup. Her first statement since the couple announced a separation earlier this month was given to People on the same day Schwarzenegger admitted to the world that he fathers a child with a staffer while he was married to Shriver.
"This is a painful and heartbreaking time," said Shriver. "As a mother, my concern is for the children. I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal. I will have no further comment."
Schwarzenegger and Shriver who tied the knot 25 years ago are parents to four children, aged 14 to 21.
Shriver's side of story has been the media's craving for several weeks now. Oprah Winfrey reportedly is the frontrunner in landing the first exclusive interview with the former journalist. TMZ said Oprah has nailed Shriver for the talk show finale.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show