Maria Shriver Finally Breaks Silence Over Marriage Turmoil
Arnold Schwarzenegger's wife Maria Shriver is finally talking about their marriage breakup. Her first statement since the couple announced a separation earlier this month was given to People on the same day Schwarzenegger admitted to the world that he fathers a child with a staffer while he was married to Shriver.
"This is a painful and heartbreaking time," said Shriver. "As a mother, my concern is for the children. I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal. I will have no further comment."
Schwarzenegger and Shriver who tied the knot 25 years ago are parents to four children, aged 14 to 21.
Shriver's side of story has been the media's craving for several weeks now. Oprah Winfrey reportedly is the frontrunner in landing the first exclusive interview with the former journalist. TMZ said Oprah has nailed Shriver for the talk show finale.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign