Eminem Reveals Official Cover Art of 'Hell: The Sequel'
Eminem's upcoming mini album "Hell: The Sequel", which becomes the duet project between him and Royce da 5'9", has been unwrapped. A picture featured on the front page of the CD depicts the Slim Shady and his former Bad Meets Evil partner sitting on speakers with broken records scattered on the floor.
The album is going to come out on June 14 via Shady/Interscope Records. This will be the duo's first duet effort since they dropped a Bad Meets Evil CD titled "Nuttin' to Do" in 1999. This reunion project involves D12's Mr. Porter, Mobb Deep's Havoc, DJ Khalil and Bangladesh on the production.
"Fast Lane" has been offered as the first single, featuring the Slim Slady's slightly-disturbing shout-out to his "Roman's Revenge" collaborator Nicki Minaj. "I hope I don't sound too heinous when I say this/ but Nicki Minaj, I want to stick my penis in your anus," he rhymes.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer