Eminem Reveals Official Cover Art of 'Hell: The Sequel'
Eminem's upcoming mini album "Hell: The Sequel", which becomes the duet project between him and Royce da 5'9", has been unwrapped. A picture featured on the front page of the CD depicts the Slim Shady and his former Bad Meets Evil partner sitting on speakers with broken records scattered on the floor.
The album is going to come out on June 14 via Shady/Interscope Records. This will be the duo's first duet effort since they dropped a Bad Meets Evil CD titled "Nuttin' to Do" in 1999. This reunion project involves D12's Mr. Porter, Mobb Deep's Havoc, DJ Khalil and Bangladesh on the production.
"Fast Lane" has been offered as the first single, featuring the Slim Slady's slightly-disturbing shout-out to his "Roman's Revenge" collaborator Nicki Minaj. "I hope I don't sound too heinous when I say this/ but Nicki Minaj, I want to stick my penis in your anus," he rhymes.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris