Eminem Reveals Official Cover Art of 'Hell: The Sequel'
Eminem's upcoming mini album "Hell: The Sequel", which becomes the duet project between him and Royce da 5'9", has been unwrapped. A picture featured on the front page of the CD depicts the Slim Shady and his former Bad Meets Evil partner sitting on speakers with broken records scattered on the floor.
The album is going to come out on June 14 via Shady/Interscope Records. This will be the duo's first duet effort since they dropped a Bad Meets Evil CD titled "Nuttin' to Do" in 1999. This reunion project involves D12's Mr. Porter, Mobb Deep's Havoc, DJ Khalil and Bangladesh on the production.
"Fast Lane" has been offered as the first single, featuring the Slim Slady's slightly-disturbing shout-out to his "Roman's Revenge" collaborator Nicki Minaj. "I hope I don't sound too heinous when I say this/ but Nicki Minaj, I want to stick my penis in your anus," he rhymes.
More Eminem News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch