Eminem Reveals Official Cover Art of 'Hell: The Sequel'
Eminem's upcoming mini album "Hell: The Sequel", which becomes the duet project between him and Royce da 5'9", has been unwrapped. A picture featured on the front page of the CD depicts the Slim Shady and his former Bad Meets Evil partner sitting on speakers with broken records scattered on the floor.
The album is going to come out on June 14 via Shady/Interscope Records. This will be the duo's first duet effort since they dropped a Bad Meets Evil CD titled "Nuttin' to Do" in 1999. This reunion project involves D12's Mr. Porter, Mobb Deep's Havoc, DJ Khalil and Bangladesh on the production.
"Fast Lane" has been offered as the first single, featuring the Slim Slady's slightly-disturbing shout-out to his "Roman's Revenge" collaborator Nicki Minaj. "I hope I don't sound too heinous when I say this/ but Nicki Minaj, I want to stick my penis in your anus," he rhymes.
More Eminem News
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November