Eminem Reveals Official Cover Art of 'Hell: The Sequel'
Eminem's upcoming mini album "Hell: The Sequel", which becomes the duet project between him and Royce da 5'9", has been unwrapped. A picture featured on the front page of the CD depicts the Slim Shady and his former Bad Meets Evil partner sitting on speakers with broken records scattered on the floor.
The album is going to come out on June 14 via Shady/Interscope Records. This will be the duo's first duet effort since they dropped a Bad Meets Evil CD titled "Nuttin' to Do" in 1999. This reunion project involves D12's Mr. Porter, Mobb Deep's Havoc, DJ Khalil and Bangladesh on the production.
"Fast Lane" has been offered as the first single, featuring the Slim Slady's slightly-disturbing shout-out to his "Roman's Revenge" collaborator Nicki Minaj. "I hope I don't sound too heinous when I say this/ but Nicki Minaj, I want to stick my penis in your anus," he rhymes.
More Eminem News
- Pregnant Again! 'Teen Mom' Star Kailyn Lowry Reveals She Is Expecting Third Child
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party