Eminem Raps About Doing Naughty Thing to Nicki Minaj in 'Fast Lane'
Eminem has given the first taste of new Bad Meets Evil project in a new single called "Fast Lane". A joint track with Slaughterhouse rapper Royce 5'9", this fresh material is the lead single of their upcoming mini album which is slated for June 14 U.S. release.
"Me and Shady deaded the past, so that basically resurrected my cashflow," Royce jumps to the track first. The Slim Shady then follows him by giving a slightly-disturbing shout-out to Nicki Minaj, "I hope I don't sound too heinous when I say this/ but Nicki Minaj, I want to stick my penis in your anus."
The chorus, "Livin' life in the fast lane/ Movin' at the speed of life and I can't slow down/ Only got a gallon in the gas tank/ But I'm almost at the finish line, so I can't stop now. I don't really know where I'm headed, just enjoyin' the ride/ Just gon' roll 'til I drop and ride 'til I die/ I'm livin' life in the fast lane (Pedal to the metal)."
Eminem and Royce da 5'9" first met in 1997 at a concert in Detroit and worked together under the moniker Bad Meets Evil. They later went their separate ways following "a reluctant feud", but reconciled soon after the shooting of their mutual friend and fellow rapper Proof in 2006. Now, they team up in this EP with D12's Mr. Porter, Mobb Deep's Havoc, DJ Khalil and Bangladesh behind the production table.
More Eminem News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?