Eminem Raps About Doing Naughty Thing to Nicki Minaj in 'Fast Lane'
Eminem has given the first taste of new Bad Meets Evil project in a new single called "Fast Lane". A joint track with Slaughterhouse rapper Royce 5'9", this fresh material is the lead single of their upcoming mini album which is slated for June 14 U.S. release.
"Me and Shady deaded the past, so that basically resurrected my cashflow," Royce jumps to the track first. The Slim Shady then follows him by giving a slightly-disturbing shout-out to Nicki Minaj, "I hope I don't sound too heinous when I say this/ but Nicki Minaj, I want to stick my penis in your anus."
The chorus, "Livin' life in the fast lane/ Movin' at the speed of life and I can't slow down/ Only got a gallon in the gas tank/ But I'm almost at the finish line, so I can't stop now. I don't really know where I'm headed, just enjoyin' the ride/ Just gon' roll 'til I drop and ride 'til I die/ I'm livin' life in the fast lane (Pedal to the metal)."
Eminem and Royce da 5'9" first met in 1997 at a concert in Detroit and worked together under the moniker Bad Meets Evil. They later went their separate ways following "a reluctant feud", but reconciled soon after the shooting of their mutual friend and fellow rapper Proof in 2006. Now, they team up in this EP with D12's Mr. Porter, Mobb Deep's Havoc, DJ Khalil and Bangladesh behind the production table.
More Eminem News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7