Eminem Raps About Doing Naughty Thing to Nicki Minaj in 'Fast Lane'
Eminem has given the first taste of new Bad Meets Evil project in a new single called "Fast Lane". A joint track with Slaughterhouse rapper Royce 5'9", this fresh material is the lead single of their upcoming mini album which is slated for June 14 U.S. release.
"Me and Shady deaded the past, so that basically resurrected my cashflow," Royce jumps to the track first. The Slim Shady then follows him by giving a slightly-disturbing shout-out to Nicki Minaj, "I hope I don't sound too heinous when I say this/ but Nicki Minaj, I want to stick my penis in your anus."
The chorus, "Livin' life in the fast lane/ Movin' at the speed of life and I can't slow down/ Only got a gallon in the gas tank/ But I'm almost at the finish line, so I can't stop now. I don't really know where I'm headed, just enjoyin' the ride/ Just gon' roll 'til I drop and ride 'til I die/ I'm livin' life in the fast lane (Pedal to the metal)."
Eminem and Royce da 5'9" first met in 1997 at a concert in Detroit and worked together under the moniker Bad Meets Evil. They later went their separate ways following "a reluctant feud", but reconciled soon after the shooting of their mutual friend and fellow rapper Proof in 2006. Now, they team up in this EP with D12's Mr. Porter, Mobb Deep's Havoc, DJ Khalil and Bangladesh behind the production table.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures