Eminem Raps About Doing Naughty Thing to Nicki Minaj in 'Fast Lane'
Eminem has given the first taste of new Bad Meets Evil project in a new single called "Fast Lane". A joint track with Slaughterhouse rapper Royce 5'9", this fresh material is the lead single of their upcoming mini album which is slated for June 14 U.S. release.
"Me and Shady deaded the past, so that basically resurrected my cashflow," Royce jumps to the track first. The Slim Shady then follows him by giving a slightly-disturbing shout-out to Nicki Minaj, "I hope I don't sound too heinous when I say this/ but Nicki Minaj, I want to stick my penis in your anus."
The chorus, "Livin' life in the fast lane/ Movin' at the speed of life and I can't slow down/ Only got a gallon in the gas tank/ But I'm almost at the finish line, so I can't stop now. I don't really know where I'm headed, just enjoyin' the ride/ Just gon' roll 'til I drop and ride 'til I die/ I'm livin' life in the fast lane (Pedal to the metal)."
Eminem and Royce da 5'9" first met in 1997 at a concert in Detroit and worked together under the moniker Bad Meets Evil. They later went their separate ways following "a reluctant feud", but reconciled soon after the shooting of their mutual friend and fellow rapper Proof in 2006. Now, they team up in this EP with D12's Mr. Porter, Mobb Deep's Havoc, DJ Khalil and Bangladesh behind the production table.
More Eminem News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier