Eminem to Revive Bad Meets Evil in New Mini Album
Eminem is set to reunite with his former Bad Meets Evil partner Royce da 5'9" for a new project. The Slim Shady and the Slaughterhouse rapper have officially announced a mini album which will be released in the United States on June 14 via Shady/Interscope Records.
"Royce and I started hanging out again and inevitably that led us back into the studio," Eminem said in a statement. "At first we were just seeing where it went without any real goal in mind, but the songs started to come together crazy, so here we are."
Royce chimed in, "I'm excited to see this project come to fruition considering the long lapse in time between when we worked before and now. We had a blast doing it and we just hope everyone enjoys it while we're working on the 'Monster' that will be the Slaughterhouse album. #TeamShady."
Eminem and Royce da 5'9" first met in 1997 at a concert in Detroit and worked together under the moniker Bad Meets Evil. They later went their separate ways following "a reluctant feud", but reconciled soon after the shooting of their mutual friend and fellow rapper Proof in 2006.
Interscope promised to announce title of the mini album sometime soon. While the name of the new Bad Meets Evil project will be revealed at a later date, it has been confirmed that D12's Mr. Porter, Mobb Deep's Havoc, DJ Khalil and Bangladesh will lend their hands on the production.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons