Eminem to Revive Bad Meets Evil in New Mini Album
Eminem is set to reunite with his former Bad Meets Evil partner Royce da 5'9" for a new project. The Slim Shady and the Slaughterhouse rapper have officially announced a mini album which will be released in the United States on June 14 via Shady/Interscope Records.
"Royce and I started hanging out again and inevitably that led us back into the studio," Eminem said in a statement. "At first we were just seeing where it went without any real goal in mind, but the songs started to come together crazy, so here we are."
Royce chimed in, "I'm excited to see this project come to fruition considering the long lapse in time between when we worked before and now. We had a blast doing it and we just hope everyone enjoys it while we're working on the 'Monster' that will be the Slaughterhouse album. #TeamShady."
Eminem and Royce da 5'9" first met in 1997 at a concert in Detroit and worked together under the moniker Bad Meets Evil. They later went their separate ways following "a reluctant feud", but reconciled soon after the shooting of their mutual friend and fellow rapper Proof in 2006.
Interscope promised to announce title of the mini album sometime soon. While the name of the new Bad Meets Evil project will be revealed at a later date, it has been confirmed that D12's Mr. Porter, Mobb Deep's Havoc, DJ Khalil and Bangladesh will lend their hands on the production.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny