Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen Go Public at Cannes
Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen have made use Cannes International Film Festival to make their debut as a couple. On Wednesday afternoon, May 11, the "Morning Glory" beauty and the "Twilight Saga" actor hit the red carpet, rolled out in front of Palais des Festivals for the premiere of Woody Allen's "Midnight in Paris", arm-in-arm.
32-year-old Rachel looked stunning in her semi-sheer red Marchesa dress that features a five-foot long train, while her boyfriend Michael wore a full black-and-white suit with a bow tie. She was seen getting a helping hand with her dress from the 42-year-old actor when she stopped to wave to the crowds as well as when she ascended the stairs.
At the premiere, the beaming pair were joined by director Woody Allen as well as some of their co-stars. They were snapped staying close together when posing on the red carpet with Owen Wilson, Adrien Brody and French actress Lea Seydoux.
Rachel and Michael recently dodged engagement rumor that was sparked by a published photo of her wearing what seems to be a diamond ring. Inside source has insisted that the "Sherlock Holmes" actress is "100% not engaged", while a representative for the "Tron Legacy" actor stated, "This isn't true - they are not engaged."
More Rachel McAdams News
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- 'Scandal' Debuts Web Series 'Gladiator Wanted'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'