Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen Go Public at Cannes
Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen have made use Cannes International Film Festival to make their debut as a couple. On Wednesday afternoon, May 11, the "Morning Glory" beauty and the "Twilight Saga" actor hit the red carpet, rolled out in front of Palais des Festivals for the premiere of Woody Allen's "Midnight in Paris", arm-in-arm.
32-year-old Rachel looked stunning in her semi-sheer red Marchesa dress that features a five-foot long train, while her boyfriend Michael wore a full black-and-white suit with a bow tie. She was seen getting a helping hand with her dress from the 42-year-old actor when she stopped to wave to the crowds as well as when she ascended the stairs.
At the premiere, the beaming pair were joined by director Woody Allen as well as some of their co-stars. They were snapped staying close together when posing on the red carpet with Owen Wilson, Adrien Brody and French actress Lea Seydoux.
Rachel and Michael recently dodged engagement rumor that was sparked by a published photo of her wearing what seems to be a diamond ring. Inside source has insisted that the "Sherlock Holmes" actress is "100% not engaged", while a representative for the "Tron Legacy" actor stated, "This isn't true - they are not engaged."
More Rachel McAdams News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier