Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen Go Public at Cannes
Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen have made use Cannes International Film Festival to make their debut as a couple. On Wednesday afternoon, May 11, the "Morning Glory" beauty and the "Twilight Saga" actor hit the red carpet, rolled out in front of Palais des Festivals for the premiere of Woody Allen's "Midnight in Paris", arm-in-arm.
32-year-old Rachel looked stunning in her semi-sheer red Marchesa dress that features a five-foot long train, while her boyfriend Michael wore a full black-and-white suit with a bow tie. She was seen getting a helping hand with her dress from the 42-year-old actor when she stopped to wave to the crowds as well as when she ascended the stairs.
At the premiere, the beaming pair were joined by director Woody Allen as well as some of their co-stars. They were snapped staying close together when posing on the red carpet with Owen Wilson, Adrien Brody and French actress Lea Seydoux.
Rachel and Michael recently dodged engagement rumor that was sparked by a published photo of her wearing what seems to be a diamond ring. Inside source has insisted that the "Sherlock Holmes" actress is "100% not engaged", while a representative for the "Tron Legacy" actor stated, "This isn't true - they are not engaged."
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC