Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen Go Public at Cannes
Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen have made use Cannes International Film Festival to make their debut as a couple. On Wednesday afternoon, May 11, the "Morning Glory" beauty and the "Twilight Saga" actor hit the red carpet, rolled out in front of Palais des Festivals for the premiere of Woody Allen's "Midnight in Paris", arm-in-arm.
32-year-old Rachel looked stunning in her semi-sheer red Marchesa dress that features a five-foot long train, while her boyfriend Michael wore a full black-and-white suit with a bow tie. She was seen getting a helping hand with her dress from the 42-year-old actor when she stopped to wave to the crowds as well as when she ascended the stairs.
At the premiere, the beaming pair were joined by director Woody Allen as well as some of their co-stars. They were snapped staying close together when posing on the red carpet with Owen Wilson, Adrien Brody and French actress Lea Seydoux.
Rachel and Michael recently dodged engagement rumor that was sparked by a published photo of her wearing what seems to be a diamond ring. Inside source has insisted that the "Sherlock Holmes" actress is "100% not engaged", while a representative for the "Tron Legacy" actor stated, "This isn't true - they are not engaged."
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor