Rachel McAdams NOT Engaged to Michael Sheen
Rachel McAdams is not heading for the altar any time soon just yet. The Irene Adler of "Sherlock Holmes" has sent tongues wagging that she might be engaged to actor boyfriend Michael Sheen after Us Weekly published a photo of her sporting what looks like to be a diamond ring on her left hand.
The engagement speculation, however, was quickly put off. A source close to the 32-year-old Hollywood beauty told the publication she is "100% not engaged." Strengthening the denial was Michael's representative Clair Dobbs. To E! News, the rep assured, "This isn't true - they are not engaged."
Rachel and Michael are co-stars in Woody Allen's "Midnight in Paris". The two were spotted getting romantic at the Toronto Film Festival last summer. In October the same year, they were snapped holding hands during a stroll in the College Street area in Toronto, Canada. A few months later in December, they were photographed kissing and hugging at Los Angeles International Airport.
Rachel herself has opened up about her expectations for relationships in the June issue of Elle magazine. "You grow up and you assume that everyone is like that, and you quickly realize that they're not, and then you have those days when you wonder if you're going to find it for yourself," she said. "It's such a hard thing to find. I think it was more that realization that rocked me."
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion