Rachel McAdams NOT Engaged to Michael Sheen
Rachel McAdams is not heading for the altar any time soon just yet. The Irene Adler of "Sherlock Holmes" has sent tongues wagging that she might be engaged to actor boyfriend Michael Sheen after Us Weekly published a photo of her sporting what looks like to be a diamond ring on her left hand.
The engagement speculation, however, was quickly put off. A source close to the 32-year-old Hollywood beauty told the publication she is "100% not engaged." Strengthening the denial was Michael's representative Clair Dobbs. To E! News, the rep assured, "This isn't true - they are not engaged."
Rachel and Michael are co-stars in Woody Allen's "Midnight in Paris". The two were spotted getting romantic at the Toronto Film Festival last summer. In October the same year, they were snapped holding hands during a stroll in the College Street area in Toronto, Canada. A few months later in December, they were photographed kissing and hugging at Los Angeles International Airport.
Rachel herself has opened up about her expectations for relationships in the June issue of Elle magazine. "You grow up and you assume that everyone is like that, and you quickly realize that they're not, and then you have those days when you wonder if you're going to find it for yourself," she said. "It's such a hard thing to find. I think it was more that realization that rocked me."
More Rachel McAdams News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal