Rachel McAdams NOT Engaged to Michael Sheen
Rachel McAdams is not heading for the altar any time soon just yet. The Irene Adler of "Sherlock Holmes" has sent tongues wagging that she might be engaged to actor boyfriend Michael Sheen after Us Weekly published a photo of her sporting what looks like to be a diamond ring on her left hand.
The engagement speculation, however, was quickly put off. A source close to the 32-year-old Hollywood beauty told the publication she is "100% not engaged." Strengthening the denial was Michael's representative Clair Dobbs. To E! News, the rep assured, "This isn't true - they are not engaged."
Rachel and Michael are co-stars in Woody Allen's "Midnight in Paris". The two were spotted getting romantic at the Toronto Film Festival last summer. In October the same year, they were snapped holding hands during a stroll in the College Street area in Toronto, Canada. A few months later in December, they were photographed kissing and hugging at Los Angeles International Airport.
Rachel herself has opened up about her expectations for relationships in the June issue of Elle magazine. "You grow up and you assume that everyone is like that, and you quickly realize that they're not, and then you have those days when you wonder if you're going to find it for yourself," she said. "It's such a hard thing to find. I think it was more that realization that rocked me."
More Rachel McAdams News
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme