Rachel McAdams NOT Engaged to Michael Sheen
Rachel McAdams is not heading for the altar any time soon just yet. The Irene Adler of "Sherlock Holmes" has sent tongues wagging that she might be engaged to actor boyfriend Michael Sheen after Us Weekly published a photo of her sporting what looks like to be a diamond ring on her left hand.
The engagement speculation, however, was quickly put off. A source close to the 32-year-old Hollywood beauty told the publication she is "100% not engaged." Strengthening the denial was Michael's representative Clair Dobbs. To E! News, the rep assured, "This isn't true - they are not engaged."
Rachel and Michael are co-stars in Woody Allen's "Midnight in Paris". The two were spotted getting romantic at the Toronto Film Festival last summer. In October the same year, they were snapped holding hands during a stroll in the College Street area in Toronto, Canada. A few months later in December, they were photographed kissing and hugging at Los Angeles International Airport.
Rachel herself has opened up about her expectations for relationships in the June issue of Elle magazine. "You grow up and you assume that everyone is like that, and you quickly realize that they're not, and then you have those days when you wonder if you're going to find it for yourself," she said. "It's such a hard thing to find. I think it was more that realization that rocked me."
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors