Zac Efron Having Fun Hanging Out With Ashley Greene
Having just broken up from their other half, Zac Efron and Ashley Greene got together over the weekend to have some fun. Hollywood Life reported that the "Charlie St. Cloud" hunk and the "Twilight Saga" beauty were seen hanging out at Baja Cantina in Marina Del Ray last Saturday, May 7.
While Zac and Ashley enjoyed some downtime together, they are only good friends and weren't romantic at all during the Saturday night outing. Sources further stressed that the relationship between the two are strictly platonic. The gossip site additionally noted that the pair were also joined by a group of mutual friends.
Zac split from his girlfriend of nearly five years Vanessa Hudgens in December 2010. He has since been linked to the likes of Teresa Palmer and Victoria's Secret model Candice Swanepoel. Ashley herself has called it quits with Joe Jonas earlier this year. She was quick to be linked to Kings of Leon's Jared Followill.
More Zac Efron News
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass