Zac Efron Having Fun Hanging Out With Ashley Greene
Having just broken up from their other half, Zac Efron and Ashley Greene got together over the weekend to have some fun. Hollywood Life reported that the "Charlie St. Cloud" hunk and the "Twilight Saga" beauty were seen hanging out at Baja Cantina in Marina Del Ray last Saturday, May 7.
While Zac and Ashley enjoyed some downtime together, they are only good friends and weren't romantic at all during the Saturday night outing. Sources further stressed that the relationship between the two are strictly platonic. The gossip site additionally noted that the pair were also joined by a group of mutual friends.
Zac split from his girlfriend of nearly five years Vanessa Hudgens in December 2010. He has since been linked to the likes of Teresa Palmer and Victoria's Secret model Candice Swanepoel. Ashley herself has called it quits with Joe Jonas earlier this year. She was quick to be linked to Kings of Leon's Jared Followill.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences