Zac Efron Having Fun Hanging Out With Ashley Greene
Having just broken up from their other half, Zac Efron and Ashley Greene got together over the weekend to have some fun. Hollywood Life reported that the "Charlie St. Cloud" hunk and the "Twilight Saga" beauty were seen hanging out at Baja Cantina in Marina Del Ray last Saturday, May 7.
While Zac and Ashley enjoyed some downtime together, they are only good friends and weren't romantic at all during the Saturday night outing. Sources further stressed that the relationship between the two are strictly platonic. The gossip site additionally noted that the pair were also joined by a group of mutual friends.
Zac split from his girlfriend of nearly five years Vanessa Hudgens in December 2010. He has since been linked to the likes of Teresa Palmer and Victoria's Secret model Candice Swanepoel. Ashley herself has called it quits with Joe Jonas earlier this year. She was quick to be linked to Kings of Leon's Jared Followill.
More Zac Efron News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!