Zac Efron Having Fun Hanging Out With Ashley Greene
Having just broken up from their other half, Zac Efron and Ashley Greene got together over the weekend to have some fun. Hollywood Life reported that the "Charlie St. Cloud" hunk and the "Twilight Saga" beauty were seen hanging out at Baja Cantina in Marina Del Ray last Saturday, May 7.
While Zac and Ashley enjoyed some downtime together, they are only good friends and weren't romantic at all during the Saturday night outing. Sources further stressed that the relationship between the two are strictly platonic. The gossip site additionally noted that the pair were also joined by a group of mutual friends.
Zac split from his girlfriend of nearly five years Vanessa Hudgens in December 2010. He has since been linked to the likes of Teresa Palmer and Victoria's Secret model Candice Swanepoel. Ashley herself has called it quits with Joe Jonas earlier this year. She was quick to be linked to Kings of Leon's Jared Followill.
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army