Zac Efron Having Fun Hanging Out With Ashley Greene
Having just broken up from their other half, Zac Efron and Ashley Greene got together over the weekend to have some fun. Hollywood Life reported that the "Charlie St. Cloud" hunk and the "Twilight Saga" beauty were seen hanging out at Baja Cantina in Marina Del Ray last Saturday, May 7.
While Zac and Ashley enjoyed some downtime together, they are only good friends and weren't romantic at all during the Saturday night outing. Sources further stressed that the relationship between the two are strictly platonic. The gossip site additionally noted that the pair were also joined by a group of mutual friends.
Zac split from his girlfriend of nearly five years Vanessa Hudgens in December 2010. He has since been linked to the likes of Teresa Palmer and Victoria's Secret model Candice Swanepoel. Ashley herself has called it quits with Joe Jonas earlier this year. She was quick to be linked to Kings of Leon's Jared Followill.
More Zac Efron News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'