Ashley Greene 'Just Friends' With Jared Followill
After linked romantically to rocker Jared Followill, Ashley Greene has her representative dismiss the rumor. Greene, who recently broke up from boyfriend Joe Jonas, has sparked rumor that she has found a new love in Followill as she has been spotted together with the Kings of Leon bassist on St. Patrick's Day. However, her rep refutes the speculation.
Speaking about the outing, the representative said that the "Twilight" actress and 24-year-old Followill are "just friends". Similarly, sources told New York Post that they are not dating. The sources revealed to the publication that the Alice Cullen of the hit movie and the "Sex on Fire" rocker have been friends for years.
Back on Thursday, March 17, Greene sparked rumor that she had moved on to Followill when she was spotted celebrating the St. Patrick's Day together with him and her father. The "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" actress, alongside Followill and her father, was allegedly leaving a Manhattan bar. After the outing, she took to her Twitter page, writing, "Good food. Good friends. Great day. Now I'm at home watching 'Beauty and the Beast' haha. Super cool."
While Greene was enjoying the day with the rocker, her representative teamed up with the rep for Jonas to confirm that she had decided to end her romance with the Jonas Brothers hunk. At that time, representatives for both stars said, "We can confirm they both have parted ways and have no further comment."
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why