Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene Have Split
Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene are no longer an item. Sources have confirmed to Just Jared that the middle member of Jonas Brothers and the Alice Cullen of the "Twilight Saga" series, who have been together since summer of 2010, have parted ways weeks ago, but they have managed to keep their break-up away from the spotlight.
New York Post's Page Six previously broke news of the break-up, citing one source as informing that the split "was mutual and amicable". As for the reason behind the couple's decision to end their romance, the source noted that the twosome have drifted apart because of their work schedules.
Interestingly, Joe has talked about his relationship with Ashley in the April issue of Details magazine. "It feels good," he gushed in the interview. "I think what works about it is she really puts my feelings first. She understands my busy schedule. She'll fly out to my shows - she's been to places in South America that I can't even pronounce."
Just Jared additionally reported that Joe and Ashley are in New York City. The 21-year-old singer is working on his first solo album, while the 24-year-old actress is in town to shoot a new campaign for cosmetics brand, mark. On Tuesday night, she was spotted partying with friends, including Kings of Leon rocker Jared Followill at the Big Apple's hotspot Avenue.
More Joe Jonas News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs