Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene Have Split
Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene are no longer an item. Sources have confirmed to Just Jared that the middle member of Jonas Brothers and the Alice Cullen of the "Twilight Saga" series, who have been together since summer of 2010, have parted ways weeks ago, but they have managed to keep their break-up away from the spotlight.
New York Post's Page Six previously broke news of the break-up, citing one source as informing that the split "was mutual and amicable". As for the reason behind the couple's decision to end their romance, the source noted that the twosome have drifted apart because of their work schedules.
Interestingly, Joe has talked about his relationship with Ashley in the April issue of Details magazine. "It feels good," he gushed in the interview. "I think what works about it is she really puts my feelings first. She understands my busy schedule. She'll fly out to my shows - she's been to places in South America that I can't even pronounce."
Just Jared additionally reported that Joe and Ashley are in New York City. The 21-year-old singer is working on his first solo album, while the 24-year-old actress is in town to shoot a new campaign for cosmetics brand, mark. On Tuesday night, she was spotted partying with friends, including Kings of Leon rocker Jared Followill at the Big Apple's hotspot Avenue.
More Joe Jonas News
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan