Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene Have Split
Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene are no longer an item. Sources have confirmed to Just Jared that the middle member of Jonas Brothers and the Alice Cullen of the "Twilight Saga" series, who have been together since summer of 2010, have parted ways weeks ago, but they have managed to keep their break-up away from the spotlight.
New York Post's Page Six previously broke news of the break-up, citing one source as informing that the split "was mutual and amicable". As for the reason behind the couple's decision to end their romance, the source noted that the twosome have drifted apart because of their work schedules.
Interestingly, Joe has talked about his relationship with Ashley in the April issue of Details magazine. "It feels good," he gushed in the interview. "I think what works about it is she really puts my feelings first. She understands my busy schedule. She'll fly out to my shows - she's been to places in South America that I can't even pronounce."
Just Jared additionally reported that Joe and Ashley are in New York City. The 21-year-old singer is working on his first solo album, while the 24-year-old actress is in town to shoot a new campaign for cosmetics brand, mark. On Tuesday night, she was spotted partying with friends, including Kings of Leon rocker Jared Followill at the Big Apple's hotspot Avenue.
More Joe Jonas News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction